Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IamWappie's system
Hi all,

Decided to post my system here as well. Also enjoy seeing other's system. System setup is in the signature :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
One of the nicest minimalist setups I've seen. Well done!
A linear power supply will help your NUC ;-)
1Gb Fiber/Comcast WiFi6 router with Linear Power Supply- Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet - Intel NUC817BEH with linear power supply and silver cabling - Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet - Etherregen - Wireworld Platinum 8 Ethernet - Goal Zero Yeti 1400 lithium power generator - Devialet D400 with Synergistic Research Galileo UEF power cables on self-designed three-stage isolation stand - Stealth Audio Sextet V14 digital RCA - Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria speaker cables - Magico S5 - Pair JL Audio Fathom F112 and Stealth Audio M7000 Power Cables, Synergistic Research Sub cable - 7mx9m room, treated with acoustic panels, Synergistic Research HFT on speakers and walls (stage3), Synergistic Research Black Box,  All cables on wooden block risers

Yes - everything matters!
(31-Dec-2020, 02:53)LeeC Wrote: One of the nicest minimalist setups I've seen. Well done!
A linear power supply will help your NUC ;-)

Thanks.

It is very minimalistic indeed. The TV is hidden behind the curtain and can be brought forward using an electrical TV wall mount. When listening the TV is tucked away. This also helps the acoustics to improve. In the room corners behind the curtains acoustic treatment is applied greatly improving the bass response and bring more rest to the overall 'picture'.

The linear power supply for the NUC is a good idea. I will look for one. For the Devialet it is connected to a PS Audio Duet Power Center. Very basic yet. Can also be improved but I hesitate a bit here because I don't think for the Devialet it will really make a difference.
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Very nice and tidy.
Congrats and have a very good New Year.
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.
(31-Dec-2020, 09:33)iamwappie Wrote: It is very minimalistic indeed. The TV is hidden behind the curtain and can be brought forward using an electrical TV wall mount. When listening the TV is tucked away. This also helps the acoustics to improve. In the room corners behind the curtains acoustic treatment is applied greatly improving the bass response and bring more rest to the overall 'picture'.

Very clean and good looking set up! I am sure the speakers are singing beautiful. I really like the idea of having a curtain to hide the TV. Do you need to move the curtain to bring the TV in / out or is it all electrically done? If you do not mind please post few more pics with the TV out as I would like to see if I can implement something similar
Devialet Expert Pro CI 220 + Marantz SR7013 | Kef Reference 201/2 R200c E305 E301 (5.1.4) |
Marantz Consolette |