Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innuos Zenith ripper/streamer
What is actually the difference between the Zenith Mk II and SE? going through the specs on innuOS website the only difference i see is the weight, 9 kg vs 11 kg respectively !

what am I missing?
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
News Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
@K4680 - Good work posting the picture! This looks like it could be a very interesting product, simple, convenient, with potentially very good sound quality . If it improves on the previous model it could prove to be amongst the best. I also suspect that it will be very expensive.

Some more details per this link:

https://darko.audio/2018/04/innuos-annou...-streamer/

I note that Innuos have released a limited edition, top of the range, state of the art, only 100 will be made model. Then, as soon as these are all sold, they announce a new even more state of the art model. Original buyers of the Od'A might recall something similar.....
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Innuos must follow what is written on Computer audiophile forum as this might be the "wet dream" of many of the tweakers that hang out there Big Grin

Dual box, eight seperate PSU rails for each critical component, custom made motherboard, seperate USB board and seperate OCXO clock board.

http://www.innuos.com/uploads/cms/docs/I...20_WEB.pdf

Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

That looks very tempting indeed. It is the neat execution I was looking for and judging by the previous reviews of Innuos Zenith one can only imagine that this would be couple steps up.

Any idea on relase date and price?

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(13-Apr-2018, 08:13)amabrok Wrote: That looks very tempting indeed. It is the neat execution I was looking for  and judging by the previous reviews of Innuos Zenith one can only imagine that this would be couple steps up.

Hi, if I can guess! 8000-10000 € ?
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(12-Apr-2018, 17:00)Confused Wrote: @K4680 - Good work posting the picture!  This looks like it could be a very interesting product, simple, convenient, with potentially very good sound quality .  If it improves on the previous model it could prove to be amongst the best.  I also suspect that it will be very expensive.

Some more details per this link:

https://darko.audio/2018/04/innuos-annou...-streamer/

I note that Innuos have released a limited edition, top of the range, state of the art, only 100 will be made model.  Then, as soon as these are all sold, they announce a new even more state of the art model.  Original buyers of the Od'A might recall something similar.....

Ha! I was actually just thinking that!  Dodgy 

Cynicism aside I agree it looks like a very interesting product. 

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(13-Apr-2018, 08:53)K4680 Wrote:
(13-Apr-2018, 08:13)amabrok Wrote: That looks very tempting indeed. It is the neat execution I was looking for  and judging by the previous reviews of Innuos Zenith one can only imagine that this would be couple steps up.

Hi, if I can guess! 8000-10000 € ?

I dont think that will be enough, the SE model was €5699 and other brands is around €11000 for their top model.

Antipodes CX+EX

http://antipodesaudio.com/antipodes-cxex.html

432EVO Master

http://432evo.be/index.php/blog/254-new-...nchen-2017

Non the less the Innuos looks to be the most thought through model of them all with the 8 rail PSU, OCXO clockboard and dedicated USB board.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

As I'm also looking into upgrading my Mac mini as a core for Roon, I stumbled into Euphony.
Christiaan has a great blog where he also tested Devialet and other high end gear. http://www.hifi-advice.com/blog/review/e...uggyzotac/
In this review he states that Euphony Buggyzotac is comparable with the Aurender N10 at 1/3 of the price.
Great thing about Euphony is that you can order the ssd drive only so you can upgrade your computer or media player with their software.
Has anyone an opinion or experience on Euphony?
Buggy Zotac. Bet Devialet wished they’d pocketed that name for the CI board.

I don’t know anything about it but a quick google took me to this comment which I found pretty amusing after seeing their airflow diagram.
“Pretty sure no engineer has touched this if they think the feet help dissipate heat.”

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<