Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le Configurateur
Today I noticed that the online configurator, when asking to upload the present config, doesn't show all settings as they are/should be on the config file according to my last settings session. Some settings are there, others are missing completely. Does anybody else have the same experience?

Firmware 8.1.3
(26-Nov-2015, 12:19)Mohmm Wrote: Today I noticed that the online configurator, when asking to upload the present config, doesn't show all settings as they are/should be on the config file according to my last settings session. Some settings are there, others are missing completely. Does anybody else have the same experience?

Firmware 8.1.3

Yes, I found that the confugurator never remembers that mute should only apply to the loudspeakers; it assumes each time that mute also applies to the analogue output. For me, this is the only bug I encountered.
Devialet 250, PS Audio Transport - PS Audio P5 - Aurender N100H- Thorens TD160MkII - Restek MTUN+, Eternal Arts TTP, TAD ME1
Yes mine does that too. I have to do the mute button and the input start configuration every time.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Whenever I run the configurator on an existing config, at least as far back as I can remember, the default input always goes back to 'last selected' rather than USB I have saved. I have to manually put that back.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Yes. I've also had problems with the preamp (sub-woofer) output configuration being "forgotten" between visits to the configurator. That may be unique to dual-mono, I'm not sure. Devialet have confirmed that it is a problem but -- as is becoming traditional -- haven't given any indication of when it will be fixed.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
I second the default input choice being accidentally overridden (happens on my D120)... although I thought it was going back to the *first* named Input, and only after I changed any of the other General Settings.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
I logged a ticket about the input issue a while back and I received a message a week or so ago that they're actually working on it.
Fine, so I am not alone. In my case Le Conf. does not recognize the inputs that I had deactivated plus some other settings.
(27-Nov-2015, 19:49)Mohmm Wrote: Fine, so I am not alone. In my case Le Conf. does not recognize the inputs that I had deactivated plus some other settings.

Today it worked well again and read all settings on my file correctly. Seems to have been a temporary glitch.