Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
D400 and Audio Note AN-E SPE- HE.
Although Sam has only AN-E it sounds remarkably well. [Image: eb1b1c4c507dfc43a24b7da79d17d4a1.jpg]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N950F met Tapatalk
(26-Nov-2017, 00:09)ssfas Wrote: I use Harbeth SHL5+ 40th Anniversary Limited Edition with a REL S/2 subwoofer.

They were SAM profiled about a month ago and after a couple of weeks I took it out of the configuration. Harbeth speakers are designed to be used with the grilles on and they are not sound-transparent. SAM must have been profiled with the grilles off. Anyway, SAM did seem to be doing anything good and some recordings sounded a bit odd. So I just let the speakers do their own thing.

(06-Dec-2017, 17:53)Hifi-Ralph Wrote: D400 and Audio Note AN-E SPE- HE.
Although Sam has only AN-E it sounds remarkably well. [Image: eb1b1c4c507dfc43a24b7da79d17d4a1.jpg]

Hi D400 fellow owner. It is a real pleasure to see such a beautiful set up integrated so well in a living room. What is the turntable and what is that litlle metal thing peaking under the rack?
Melco N1A, Valhalla Pow.C.-FTA usb,-D200,Chord Sarum Super Aray Pow.C.-Chord Sarum T Speaker C.(Nordost Frey2)-Harbeth 40.2, (Magnepan 3.7).
(06-Dec-2017, 18:43)libero Wrote:
(26-Nov-2017, 00:09)ssfas Wrote: I use Harbeth SHL5+ 40th Anniversary Limited Edition with a REL S/2 subwoofer.

They were SAM profiled about a month ago and after a couple of weeks I took it out of the configuration. Harbeth speakers are designed to be used with the grilles on and they are not sound-transparent. SAM must have been profiled with the grilles off. Anyway, SAM did seem to be doing anything good and some recordings sounded a bit odd. So I just let the speakers do their own thing.
(06-Dec-2017, 17:53)Hifi-Ralph Wrote: D400 and Audio Note AN-E SPE- HE.

Hi D400 fellow owner. It is a real pleasure to see such a beautiful set up integrated so well in a living room. What is the turntable and what is that litlle metal thing peaking under the rack?
Hi, this is a Transrotor Z3, equipped with SME-V tonearm and a vd Hul the Canary pickup. It has a second arm from Musical Life, which is mounted between two magnetical balls. This one has a Denon a10 anniversary pickup. The device you see underneath the cupboard is the motor control unit for the deck.

Just updated to klipsch palladium p39f with devialet 220pro. Initially disappointing Bass performance but swapped the speakers over (they have mirrored side ports) and the change was enormous with clarity best I’ve ever heard, one happy camper!
Devialet 220 pro, Monitor Audio PL500 II
(06-Dec-2017, 23:33)Nickyrboy Wrote: Just updated to klipsch palladium p39f with devialet 220pro. Initially disappointing Bass performance but swapped the speakers over (they have mirrored side ports) and the change was enormous with clarity best I’ve ever heard, one happy camper!

Very nice! Glad you are happy with them. Any chance of a picture?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Expert 220 Pro with Harbeth P3, as much as I like the little Harbeths I feel the 220 has so much more to give with a more revealing speaker, choices out there are too numerous. Would maybe want to go back to a floorstander.

(08-Dec-2017, 10:48)kompressor Wrote: Expert 220 Pro with Harbeth P3, as much as I like the little Harbeths I feel the 220 has so much more to give with a more revealing speaker, choices out there are too numerous. Would maybe want to go back to a floorstander.
Go for bigger Harbeth or SF.
Melco N1A, Valhalla Pow.C.-FTA usb,-D200,Chord Sarum Super Aray Pow.C.-Chord Sarum T Speaker C.(Nordost Frey2)-Harbeth 40.2, (Magnepan 3.7).
(08-Dec-2017, 13:15)libero Wrote:

(08-Dec-2017, 10:48)kompressor Wrote: Expert 220 Pro with Harbeth P3, as much as I like the little Harbeths I feel the 220 has so much more to give with a more revealing speaker, choices out there are too numerous. Would maybe want to go back to a floorstander.
Go for bigger Harbeth or SF.
Devialet 400 with MBL'S 116F Elegance. [Image: e31703330027b6e3af9fe1dec3305a0d.jpg]

Devialet 200 and PMC Twenty5.26' S.
@Darrenmc

I have D200 driving PMC's Twenty 26.

How do think the combo eith respects to driving capabilities? I believe that I shoyld upgrade to D400 in.order to get the best out of the speaker.

What is your.opinion?

Στάλθηκε από το ALE-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk