Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Bad Experience
First generation Phantom are not compatible with DOS 2 . The only way to benefit from DOS 2 is to pay 790 euros or 1490 euros to get a new hardware . After waiting so long with the buggy Spark software, Devialet abandons its first customers. Very bad experience  !!!
That is quite disappointing! I thought all Phantoms had the same hardware apart from Airplay support which was introduced at some point.
In a "out of warranty replacement" view, 790 euros is not bad though... Earlier Devialet did not have any solution to this other than buying new at full price.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Mine are from the first batch so don't have blutooth. These are the ones that can't use DOS2.
Since Spark has built in Qobuz and DOS2 doesn't it doesn't bother me. I am used to Spark now!
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire