Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mounting options Reactor
That looks absolutely awesome.

I'll have a look at your other thread after work.

With my PC setup (in the your systems thread -> PC Setup), I use TOSLINK into the LHS and then the RHS speaker works wirelessly. I have never had any issues.
Living Room: Devialet Dione
Just got a pair of Reactor 900's in white, and love them. Has anyone purchased "The Legs" for theirs?
2 Channel Power / Signal Path: APC H15 → Mistral Audio W-3900 → Custom Roon Server → Silent Angel Bonn N8 → Silent Angel Forester F1 → miniDSP SHD Studio → Mutec MC-3+ USB → Devialet Phantom I 108dB

Headphone iFi Audio iDSD Signature → Grado GS1000i
(20-Dec-2019, 08:28)supaDean Wrote: Just got a pair of Reactor 900's in white, and love them. Has anyone purchased "The Legs" for theirs?

How are they as like desktop speakers?
(26-Dec-2019, 00:04)Oodle Wrote:
(20-Dec-2019, 08:28)supaDean Wrote: Just got a pair of Reactor 900's in white, and love them. Has anyone purchased "The Legs" for theirs?

Awesome!
(26-Dec-2019, 09:33)RMK Wrote:
(26-Dec-2019, 00:04)Oodle Wrote:

Awesome!
Here's a pic of my reactors as surround speakers in my home theater.

Attached Files
.pdf   family_room_pic_sm.pdf (Size: 283.24 KB / Downloads: 70)
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
(26-Dec-2019, 13:08)njaiswal Wrote:
(26-Dec-2019, 09:33)RMK Wrote:
(26-Dec-2019, 00:04)Oodle Wrote: How are they as like desktop speakers?
Awesome!

Devialet lets you set it up this way? Also can I literally come over to demo that cause god damn would I love to

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(26-Dec-2019, 14:35)Oodle Wrote:
(26-Dec-2019, 13:08)njaiswal Wrote:
(26-Dec-2019, 09:33)RMK Wrote: Awesome!

Devialet lets you set it up this way? Also can I literally come over to demo that cause god damn would I love to
Support thought I was crazy... So much so that they put me in contact with Devialet's US Systems Integrator rep.  With his help I found a local integrator that sold me the parts I needed (Dante dongles) to get it all working.  I had my brother over the house the other day and he was super impressed with the phantoms in a home theater configuration (we watched Force Awakens).

PM me if you're in the downstate NY area...
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
That home cinema setup looks lovely.

How do you find the reactors compare to the Golds?
(27-Dec-2019, 15:53)RMK Wrote: That home cinema setup looks lovely.

How do you find the reactors compare to the Golds?
My wife can't tell the difference between the reactors and the golds, however, I think the golds provide a more "natural" sound.  When I close my eyes, its like I'm there when I'm listening to the golds.  The reactor 900's don't give me that same experience.  They fill the rooms they are in nicely and the bass is amazing for their size.
Is the bass quantity similar?