Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiroom any good?
I’ve been reading that the latest firmware of Phantom can do multiroom already from their App. Is this reliable? Is it good?

Basically we would like to get multiple phantoms for living room, dining, etc. we would like for the phantoms to play all together and individually at times as well. Is this possible with Premier and Reactors combined?
(18-May-2020, 16:02)qwerty_88 Wrote: I’ve been reading that the latest firmware of Phantom can do multiroom already from their App. Is this reliable? Is it good?

Basically we would like to get multiple phantoms for living room, dining, etc. we would like for the phantoms to play all together and individually at times as well. Is this possible with Premier and Reactors combined?

Yes - multi-room between Premiers and Reactors is rock-solid on wired Ethernet.  I see some temporary intermittent dropouts to the both Premiers and Reactors connected via WiFi but that could be related to my network, I'd be interested to hear other peoples' experience.
Multi room works perfectly over WiFi. No problems with it at all

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
(18-May-2020, 17:29)Jon Wrote: Multi room works perfectly over WiFi. No problems with it at all

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

So it is for me. No problems and it works rock solid over WiFi.