Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Munich 2018
(08-May-2018, 21:38)zdenes Wrote: @IanG-UK , so you are coming after all?
I have a couple of questions myself but as you said, it may be a bit overwhelming if we all start asking questions on the spot. I will be there all Thursday and I hope I can get hold of @GuillaumeB at the Shunyata booth for a moment and will ask him to add my questions to your list. Looking forward to the event and seeing all of you (again).

Zoltan

Hi Zoltan

Yes Guillaume heard from Antoine and Joachim of Devialet so he suggested I might go - and I managed to get flights/room etc today. Flying out Thursday pm and flying home Saturday pm.

We've not done a list as yet and I'm not sure what time Thursday Guillaume is flying out. We'll try to put something together Thursday evening perhaps. I should be in Munich centre 21.45.

Ian
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Looking forward to your posting about Q&A. Thanks for doing this folks.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
(08-May-2018, 22:01)IanG-UK Wrote:
I have a couple of questions myself but as you said, it may be a bit overwhelming if we all start asking questions on the spot. I will be there all Thursday and I hope I can get hold of @GuillaumeB at the Shunyata booth for a moment and will ask him to add my questions to your list. Looking forward to the event and seeing all of you (again).

Zoltan

Hi Zoltan

Yes Guillaume heard from Antoine and Joachim of Devialet so he suggested I might go - and I managed to get flights/room etc today. Flying out Thursday pm and flying home Saturday pm.

We've not done a list as yet and I'm not sure what time Thursday Guillaume is flying out. We'll try to put something together Thursday evening perhaps. I should be in Munich centre 21.45.

Ian

Excellent news! If it's OK, I would like to join you in the evening for a couple of drinks while discussing the questions if you don't mind. 
I'm driving there tomorrow (an 8-hour drive) and will be staying in Park Inn by Radisson, not too far from the centre. We can agree to meet somewhere specific. Of course, only if that's OK with the both of you. 

Zoltan
Win10/HQPlayer / Roon - Uptone Audio Etherregen switch / SOtM-SMS-200 ultra with clock input - Mutec REF 10 clock for the switch and the streamer - Denafrips GAIA DCC - Devialet D800 - YG Acoustics Carmel - Dual Elac SUB-2090 
power supplies: Uptone JS-2, SOtM SPS-500
(08-May-2018, 22:52)zdenes Wrote:
(08-May-2018, 22:01)IanG-UK Wrote:

Zoltan

Hi Zoltan

Ian

Excellent news! If it's OK, I would like to join you in the evening for a couple of drinks while discussing the questions if you don't mind. 
I'm driving there tomorrow (an 8-hour drive) and will be staying in Park Inn by Radisson, not too far from the centre. We can agree to meet somewhere specific. Of course, only if that's OK with the both of you. 

Zoltan
It's fine by me. Looks like you are staying near the Frankfurter Ring underground so I guess there is a connection to Central Station (Haupbahnhof) - Guillaume and I are staying in different hotels near there. I guess my earliest meeting time will be 22.15 on Thursday evening. I'm not sure of Guillaume's timings. I'll PM you.
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

England
Great to hear they are breaking cover, will be very interesting to see what gets said.

Do you think there is any possibility of the presentation and Q&A being recorded?
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
(09-May-2018, 13:09)Soniclife Wrote: Great to hear they are breaking cover, will be very interesting to see what gets said.

Do you think there is any possibility of the presentation and Q&A being recorded?

That would be wonderful - I'll ask them ... but don't hold your breath!
MacBook Pro (with Air)

England
Also from what i understand there is a new person in charge of UK sales and distribution?
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
I’d be interested in some clarity around whether or not the upgrade to Pro program will be started again and when.

Thanks,
Innuos Statement, D1000 Pro CI, Shunyata Denali, Alpha v2, Delta v2 and Venom NR12 power cords, Sigma v1 speaker cables, Omega USB, PMC IB2se, Townshend Isolation Podiums.

Marantz SR7012, OPPO BDP 105D, PMC OB1s (Rears), PMC Twenty C (Centre).

South East Wales, UK
(09-May-2018, 14:57)IanG-UK Wrote:
(09-May-2018, 13:09)Soniclife Wrote: Great to hear they are breaking cover, will be very interesting to see what gets said.

That would be wonderful - I'll ask them ... but don't hold your breath!
Thanks, I share your scepticism, but if you don't ask.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
(09-May-2018, 17:22)cereal killer Wrote: Also from what i understand there is a new person in charge of UK sales and distribution?
Hello, I think it's the new headquarters for Germany, Austria and Switzerland (D-A-CH) !! Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria