Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Munich 2018
K4680

Your are right
Glad to see Devialet is getting active again after a worrisome time. Those follow Devialet know there has been a quite a long history of promises made and not delivering. This even lead to the online petition signed my many customers. When former CEO himself promised to change tack ... just very little happened.
I do think the number one question to face (no matter what News get announced) is what is different with the approach taken now - why should customers again regain trust in Devialet? Which unfortunately actively disappointed customers by creating a beta community, CI logbook with the clear intention / statement to provide regular feedback and be instantly available to questions and have an ongoing dialogue.

Being in the brand management business for over 20 years it’s a big challenge Deviaket is facing. And if not starting to make the right decisions further brand destruction is inevitable - which might even be hard to fix ever after.
(09-May-2018, 19:35)K4680 Wrote:
(09-May-2018, 17:22)cereal killer Wrote: Also from what i understand there is a new person in charge of UK sales and distribution?
Hello, I think it's the new headquarters for Germany, Austria and Switzerland (D-A-CH) !! Rolleyes

I hear that DACH stands for Devialet Are Customer Heros.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
(09-May-2018, 22:02)IanG-UK Wrote:
(09-May-2018, 19:35)K4680 Wrote:
(09-May-2018, 17:22)cereal killer Wrote: Also from what i understand there is a new person in charge of UK sales and distribution?
Hello, I think it's the new headquarters for Germany, Austria and Switzerland (D-A-CH) !! Rolleyes

I hear that DACH stands for Devialet Are Customer Heros.

You are hilarious Ian! 

Looking forward to seeing whoever can make it!  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Hello, if you feel like listening to a screening of Silbatone on the HighEnd! A completely different world, horn speaker from 1924 !!! Extremely Emotional Impressions and Good Music (Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple etc.) Oh, what will become of my Devialet in 94 years?
The pictures are from 2016!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(10-May-2018, 15:23)ghosttipper Wrote: RAAT is coming for Experts

I’m pretty sure that will happen, the question we would all have is when?

I think Devialet got the message about RAAT when we first got our CI boards and they didn’t work so well, but knowing you need to do something and actually doing it aren’t the same thing! Especially with Devialet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii
Now some infos are out. I have heard similar like ghosttipper and a little bit more........

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
(10-May-2018, 19:26)Elztalbiker Wrote: Now some infos are out. I have heard similar like ghosttipper and a little bit more........

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Ok, its your turn now to spill the beans :-)
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
Keep us updated - recorded session would be nice too! Smile
Yes, updates would be greatly appreciated as we don't know when Devialet will formally advise of the changes/updates, and even then the info supplied may be limited.

Hope you get the answers you're looking for, Devialet are fully open/transparent with their replies, and they also manage to give you positive news that will put a smile on all our faces

Have fun Guys & Gals  Big Grin
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)