Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Munich 2019
Gosh it is 4 years since we organised what I think was the first DevialetChat gathering in Munich - where we were invited to a dedicated, but brief, presentation from Mathieu Pernod.

At least there was a substantial presence from Devialet at that time. Last year there was no Devialet at the show but a presentation at their Munich offices, again with Mathieu and also Joachim Fritsch who had been appointed as head of the Expert product line. But has since left.

I'm asking Devialet if they will have any presence this year - they are not listed as an exhibitor at either the High End at the MOC or the Deluxe at the Marriott - and I'd guess it's likely that they won't be there at all.

But we could still have a DevialetChat gathering if anyone is interested.

I'm going Thursday (to the Deluxe) and Friday (to the High End), leaving on Saturday. And I think Guillaume is there for longer including with his Shunyata hat on.

Anyone interested?
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
(08-Apr-2019, 20:52)IanG-UK Wrote: Gosh it is 4 years since we organised what I think was the first DevialetChat gathering in Munich - where we were invited to a dedicated, but brief, presentation from Mathieu Pernod.

At least there was a substantial presence from Devialet at that time. Last year there was no Devialet at the show but a presentation at their Munich offices, again with Mathieu and also Joachim Fritsch who had been appointed as head of the Expert product line. But has since left.

I'm asking Devialet if they will have any presence this year - they are not listed as an exhibitor at either the High End at the MOC or the Deluxe at the Marriott - and I'd guess it's likely that they won't be there at all.

But we could still have a DevialetChat gathering if anyone is interested.

I'm going Thursday (to the Deluxe) and Friday (to the High End), leaving on Saturday. And I think Guillaume is there for longer including with his Shunyata hat on.

Anyone interested?

Great initiative General!  Smile

Yes I am there too from Wednesday through to late Saturday. As ever it's always great to catch up with fellow DC forumers there.

Munich is so much fun!  Cool

Nothing from Devialet yet, I guess there are no plans for a catch up at their Munich offices this year. I guess there is still time...  Wink

Cheers,

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Dear Guys,

We met eachother in 2018 in Munich and as for our 5th year we - my wife and I - are going to Munich again. We will be there from Monday May 6th till Monday 13th 2019 and visit the Hifi show Friday, Saturday and Sunday as well. No plans for thursday yet, suggestions?

1. Would be a great opportunity for Devialet to communicate their schedule to the public; the Expert-Pro is still not functioning as intended in combination with Roon yet (100MB vs 1000MB/sec problems for example). I like to hear their technical opinions about it.
2. They presented last year their new structure of the organization. A present schedule is therefore no problem at all now; tasks, responsibilities, authorizations pro person are all clear now, thinking and speaking as a financial auditor. I am curious about the state they are in now.
3. Compliments! With 3 steps forwards and one back, Devialet still builds and sells the best affordable amplifier in the world. By far. I could easily build a very distinctive, competitive and successful business team with the Devialet chat members organised. Like Ferrari & Rolls Royce buyers are never poor guys. But how does Devialet sees this potential? Uses it and how? No rocket science at all now, all companies do it nowadays (For example the Roon and Tesla organisations).

Ideas for agendas enough I would say. Not being at the Munich show is good thinking (price, place, promotion and product speaking), hearing nothing at all of them would not be clever with this kind of product... I hope to hear from you and Devialet as well.

Sincerely and with kind regards,

Peter van der Laarse,
Carla van Brandenburg,
The Netherlands.
1: Atelier d'Or no.75 (1.5m. AQ RCA-XLR), Heart 2812 QuadESL.nl, Kimber 8TC, WBT, Rel StentorII, Oppo105D (surround), Vodafone Next, Quad 303.2(!Quadrepair.nl), Kef RDM1, BenQW4000i, SBooster (3x), IfiX 3x, 125 inch, Stax 507 (2x) on Stax SRM-1S, SRM D-50, all on Iso-Ac. Gaia1, 2 and 3, Kemp Isolator source and power-, Kemp QA/ SNS plugs (6x), Furutech & ALAC maincables, AQ Blizzard, Van den Hul Mainstream, Optical 8k cables, Clearaudio (Synchro+Champion2+TT3 tangential+CM Bearing+Outer Limit+StradivariV2, 530uV, 200 ohms), NUC11 i7, Samsung-980Pro, -A8, -S24Ultra, Roon Life, Netgear 108, AQ Cinnamon all, Live cable USB, AQ jitterbug 5x, WB 18TB 2x

2: 220Pro, Kef R3, Rel Studio, Oppo103EU (surround), Quad 707(mod), Kef RDM2, all on Iso Acoustics 200, Gaia 3 & 1, LG Oled55, Furutech wall outlets(3x), AQ NRG-Z3 (2m., 5x), Kemp powerstrips, Audiotool filters, Oppo HA2+PM3 + AQ cinnamon cables

1900 recorded LP's 24/192, 850 DSD 5.1 SACD (via Oppo), 4800 ripped CD's, Qubuz

Hi Peter

Both Guillaume and I will be there Thursday pm and Friday (Guillaume for longer at both ends) so we can see you there.

No real plans as yet though I think we will go to the DeLuxe show at the Marriott on Thursday maybe 5pm to 8pm and then a restaurant. Friday will be MOC.

No reply from Devialet to my enquiry - aside from an acknowledgement - but that was expected. I'll PM you my cellphone number.

Ian
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

England
Looking forward to meeting you guys there!
Just in advance - the proclaimed "expert team & initative to regain trust" is gone it seems. Anyone know what is happening since the Joachim Fritsch and also Julien Bergere both have left Devialet which should have played a major role :-(
(15-Apr-2019, 17:36)markush Wrote: Looking forward to meeting you guys there!
Just in advance - the proclaimed "expert team & initative to regain trust" is gone it seems. Anyone know what is happening since the Joachim Fritsch and also Julien Bergere both have left Devialet which should have played a major role :-(

We only know that Joachim has set up his own business providing acoustic treatment to French churches and the like.

Devialet told me that Mathieu and one or two others from Devialet might be there informally - but they didn't offer any Devialet gathering ...
MacBook Pro (with Air)

England
Hi apparently the branch exists in Munich! Rolleyes

Company Contact
Devialet
Eva Hildebrandt
Prinzregentenstraße 89
81675 München
089 – 417761 – 14

https://www.devialet.com/de-de/

Press Contact
Lucy Turpin Communications GmbH
Philipp Heilos
Prinzregentenstraße 89
81675 München
089 – 417761 – 28
Devialet@lucyTurpin.com
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
High End 2019 Munich
First tour of the fair with "HIFISTATMENT"

https://www.hifistatement.net/event/item...aumgartner
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
https://www.hifistatement.net/event/item...aumgartner# At the Munich Show the new Devialet Phant...asy - page 3 picture 2
MacBook Pro (with Air)

England
(11-May-2019, 06:59)IanG-UK Wrote: https://www.hifistatement.net/event/item...aumgartner# At the Munich Show the new Devialet Phant...asy - page 3 picture 2

No, it's the lead singer of Daft Punk, who appears to have met a rather unfortunate fate.....
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12