Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Munich High End 2015
(18-May-2015, 20:31)GuillaumeB Wrote: Team photo:

Going from left to right: IanG-UK, GuillaumeB, Gentleman, Olle (not sure if he's registered yet!), Charlemagne, stefanfreij and Mikeoo

Guillaume

G and Ian should change order...
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(18-May-2015, 16:06)Charlemagne Wrote:
(18-May-2015, 15:44)warpeon Wrote: Any news when expert get to dialog?

I was in Munich as well and I asked one of the engineers about it. He estinated it would still take quite a while and he wasn't willing to mention a date. He told me they were working on implementing UPnP on the Dialog and that a lot of testing still had to be done.

Thanks. Probably shouldn't count on UPnP in 2015. 

Going from left to right: IanG-UK, GuillaumeB, Gentleman, Olle (not sure if he's registered yet!), Charlemagne, stefanfreij and Mikeoo

Guillaume

Excellent photos. It is great to put names to faces

Thanks Guillaume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(18-May-2015, 23:15)Mikeeo Wrote:

Guillaume

Mikeeo - we can't all fly back to Munich just to retake the photo - after all the show is over now!
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
(19-May-2015, 19:03)IanG-UK Wrote:

Guillaume

Mikeeo - we can't all fly back to Munich just to retake the photo - after all the show is over now!

OK folks. How about taking a new photo in Sweden next month?

Any clue about a date yet?

Hopefully I will be able to bring some interesting prototypes with me for our next meeting.

I am looking forward to continue our experience exchange.

Best regards

Jan
(19-May-2015, 21:12)Gentleman Wrote: OK folks. How about taking a new photo in Sweden next month?

Hopefully I will be able to bring some interesting prototypes with me for our next meeting.

Best regards

Jan

Devialet Chat Midsummer party?  Tongue

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(19-May-2015, 21:40)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(19-May-2015, 21:12)Gentleman Wrote: OK folks. How about taking a new photo in Sweden next month?

Best regards

Jan

Devialet Chat Midsummer party?  Tongue

Guillaume

Is there a summer in Sweden? Smile

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(19-May-2015, 21:12)Gentleman Wrote:
(19-May-2015, 19:03)IanG-UK Wrote:

Guillaume

OK folks. How about taking a new photo in Sweden next month?

Best regards

Jan

Were in Sweden are you going to meet? I live 45km east of Malmo and it would be nice to be able to join you at the meeting.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Hello octaviars.

The meeting was considered to take place exactly in your area...

Right now I did not receive any further feedback from the other swedish guys yet.

Let's see what happens in the next days...

Regards

Jan
(20-May-2015, 15:19)Gentleman Wrote: Hello octaviars.

The meeting was considered to take place exactly in your area...

Right now I did not receive any further feedback from the other swedish guys yet.

Let's see what happens in the next days...

Regards

Jan

Ok, that sounds good.

/ Fredrik 
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree