Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Munich High End 2015
(19-May-2015, 19:03)IanG-UK Wrote:
(18-May-2015, 23:15)Mikeeo Wrote:
(18-May-2015, 20:31)GuillaumeB Wrote: Team photo:

Going from left to right: IanG-UK, GuillaumeB, Gentleman, Olle (not sure if he's registered yet!), Charlemagne, stefanfreij and Mikeoo

Guillaume

G and Ian should change order...

Mikeeo - we can't all fly back to Munich just to retake the photo - after all the show is over now!

No, but G can do some photoshop adjustments Wink

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(19-May-2015, 21:12)Gentleman Wrote:
(19-May-2015, 19:03)IanG-UK Wrote:
(18-May-2015, 23:15)Mikeeo Wrote:
(18-May-2015, 20:31)GuillaumeB Wrote: Team photo:

Going from left to right: IanG-UK, GuillaumeB, Gentleman, Olle (not sure if he's registered yet!), Charlemagne, stefanfreij and Mikeoo

Guillaume

G and Ian should change order...

Mikeeo - we can't all fly back to Munich just to retake the photo - after all the show is over now!

OK folks. How about taking a new photo in Sweden next month?

Any clue about a date yet?

Hopefully I will be able to bring some interesting prototypes with me for our next meeting.

I am looking forward to continue our experience exchange.

Best regards

Jan

Jan,

I think it will be best if you contact Olle as we said it would take place in his shop.

I didn't talk to him since Munich.

If I could be of help I can try calling him but as I said he is a busy busy man.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(19-May-2015, 21:40)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(19-May-2015, 21:12)Gentleman Wrote: OK folks. How about taking a new photo in Sweden next month?

Any clue about a date yet?

Hopefully I will be able to bring some interesting prototypes with me for our next meeting.

I am looking forward to continue our experience exchange.

Best regards

Jan

Devialet Chat Midsummer party?  Tongue

Guillaume

You would like that huh! Would perhaps not be that sharp listening with all vodka and funny swedish trad food!?

Anyway we could put speakers and gear in Olles garden....

/Mike
I am going to se Olle at his shop next week on thirsday I think to talk about a 200 companion so I will ask him about a get toghether.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Hello boys,

How about the 27th june?

My place, will pick u guys up at the airport
Olle will fix stuff, cables and the amplifiers we need?
I try to lend Entreq suite, all stuff he have made ( good friend of mine)
Gentlemen will present mediaplayer, what else?

Can we fix a private chat for invitation, cannot be to many. ?
(23-May-2015, 14:12)stefanfreij Wrote: Hello boys,

How about the 27th june?

My place, will pick u guys up at the airport
Olle will fix stuff, cables and the amplifiers we need?
I try to lend Entreq suite, all stuff he have made ( good friend of mine)
Gentlemen will present mediaplayer, what else?

Can we fix a private chat for invitation, cannot be to many. ?
I fix food, drinks, what u need Big Grin 
Will have a part of the house just for us and outdoor porch with sofa etc.  Rolleyes
Me again,
Olle is on, do not know why i got ? In my first reply
Please confirm if this is working as we discussed in Munich
How about a UK meet some time? I wonder what the median point of our locations is? I'm guessing somewhere between Reading and Watford, but who knows? At least Reading is a convergence of many railway lines. Any ideas?
(23-May-2015, 21:50)Confused Wrote: How about a UK meet some time?  I wonder what the median point of our locations is?  I'm guessing somewhere between Reading and Watford, but who knows?  At least Reading is a convergence of many railway lines.  Any ideas?

Sounds like a fine idea to me!
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(23-May-2015, 21:50)Confused Wrote: How about a UK meet some time?  I wonder what the median point of our locations is?  I'm guessing somewhere between Reading and Watford, but who knows?  At least Reading is a convergence of many railway lines.  Any ideas?

I'm working on an idea at the moment for a UK meeting, will be in touch soon!  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK