Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Munich High End 2015
(11-May-2015, 20:36)Confused Wrote: I see Metronome Technologie are unavailing a new music server at Munich, might be worth a look for those planning on going?

Definitely on my list Confused. I'm a big fan of Metronome products. Will report back findings!  Smile

Guillaume 
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(11-May-2015, 23:26)ghosttipper Wrote: @ Mikeeo give the Weiss 301 a chance,  you will be surprised

Hi, thanks! I know about this brand and read nice reports/reviews but newer sadly lend my ears to it.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(12-May-2015, 00:54)Yippedidou Wrote:
(11-May-2015, 23:26)ghosttipper Wrote: @ Mikeeo give the Weiss 301 a chance,  you will be surprised

Or the Aurender X100L  Big Grin

Thanks! As I am a total non-knowledgeable when it comes to digital I am looking for a hard disc streamer as I never will master setting up a system involving computers etc. I didn't even fix it with Unitiserve as I had to spend hours with Naim support over the phone to make it work as Naim 'drag-and-drop' of downloaded files wasn't just drag-and-drop and countless of time spend on the distant rebooting the unit etc.
By the way, I compared streaming from my Unitiserve internal disc and my backup station (ethernet connected Jenving CAT7) and Unitiserve won hands down. With that experience (only one, I know) I thought how the h*** will I make a system with external disc and a streamer sound good and at the same time suck at setting such a thing up? 

Well keep on sending me suggestions so I can fire up my question engine for Munich.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
Just to reconfirm: the plan is to meet at 2pm on Friday 15th outside the Devialet room, accessible from the main Atrium. I understand there are two rooms so please note the Atrium part! 

I am having some Devialet Chat stickers made up so that should hopefully help to identify us!  Tongue

No plans have been made re evening beers and supper, unless anyone thinks otherwise I suggest we decide on an appropriate venue once we have all met up. 

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(12-May-2015, 13:48)GuillaumeB Wrote: Just to reconfirm: the plan is to meet at 2pm on Friday 15th outside the Devialet room, accessible from the main Atrium. I understand there are two rooms so please note the Atrium part! 

I am having some Devialet Chat stickers made up so that should hopefully help to identify us!  Tongue

No plans have been made re evening beers and supper, unless anyone thinks otherwise I suggest we decide on an appropriate venue once we have all met up. 

Guillaume

Great G and thanks for the update!

Atrium it will be/Mike
(11-May-2015, 22:01)Mikeeo Wrote:
(11-May-2015, 20:36)Confused Wrote: I see Metronome Technologie are unavailing a new music server at Munich, might be worth a look for those planning on going?

Nice, as I am beginning to look around to replace my Unitiserve which doesn't work good and sometimes need restart several times per day.

/M

I`m getting my Auralic Aries this week I got it mainly because it has AES/EBU output wich as I understand is the best input on the Devialet. Only thing you need is as NAS for your music and it has Tidal wich I`m going to use mostly. Hopfully Auralic is going to release the Andriod app at Munich.

/Fredrik
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Hi everybody.

If not too late I would rather like to join the party on Friday. I will be at the meeting point on Friday 2 pm and I am available Friday evening as well. I am about to start my journey by car soon but I will have mobile internet access.

I am really looking forward to have some good discusions with you pros and I wonder if somebody is already available for a meeting tomorrow (Thursday) night?

Kind regards from northern Germany

Jan
(13-May-2015, 10:28)Gentleman Wrote: Hi everybody.

If not too late I would rather like to join the party on Friday. I will be at the meeting point on Friday 2 pm and I am available Friday evening as well. I am about to start my journey by car soon but I will have mobile internet access.

I am really looking forward to have some good discusions with you pros and I wonder if somebody is already available for a meeting tomorrow (Thursday) night?

Kind regards from northern Germany

Jan

Hi Jan,

You are most welcome to join us!

Looking forward to seeing you as well/Mike
Has there been any news/updates from Devialet?
The show started today, right?
(14-May-2015, 16:19)mirekti Wrote: Has there been any news/updates from Devialet?
The show started today, right?

I'll have some more info, I hope, in a few hours when I'll see them eye to eye.

/Mike