Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Munich High End 2015
I won't be able to make it this time, I'm afraid. It's a long weekend here in CH and I have friends coming for a visit.

If weather conditions permit, try one of the famous Munich beer gardens. It's probably a better choice than any indoor venue.

Here's a link to a quite comprehensive list: http://www.munichbeergardens.com/Main_Page

The Augustiner Keller is one of my favorite beer gardens.
Aurender X100L -> Devialet 200 -> Sonus faber Olympica II, Audioquest and Vovox cables
(30-Apr-2015, 11:26)IanG-UK Wrote: As far as I can see, these are the declared attendees:

Charlemagne

Darthsteph

Guillaume

IanG-UK

Invader (plus one other)

Jaytee (possibly?)

Kunter (plus one other)

Mikeeo

Mka

Stefanfreij

(Apologies if I have typed names incorrectly)

So 11 or 12!

By the way, you can buy tickets to the show online; a little cheaper than at the entrance plus you will avoid what seemed to be long queuing at times in previous years.
Great Ian and thanks for the update!

Cheers/Mike (who is enjoying the 7.1.3 version)
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
Have fun friends and Please take some photos of Devialet showroom....
yes have fun !
come back with DSD, room correction and no white noise at all...........
oh, why not a few more watts too ?
I strongly recommend this steakhouse in Munich: El Gaucho Munchen GmbH. I had the best 32-day old T-bone.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

If you are visiting Munich, you may also want to visit Hifi Concept shop, a Devialet reseller. I bought my Devialet 200 there. Look for Thomas. Great and friendly service. Lots of stuff to browse and try in the shop.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

I see Metronome Technologie are unavailing a new music server at Munich, might be worth a look for those planning on going?
(11-May-2015, 20:36)Confused Wrote: I see Metronome Technologie are unavailing a new music server at Munich, might be worth a look for those planning on going?

Nice, as I am beginning to look around to replace my Unitiserve which doesn't work good and sometimes need restart several times per day.

/M
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
@ Mikeeo give the Weiss 301 a chance, you will be surprised
(11-May-2015, 23:26)ghosttipper Wrote: @ Mikeeo give the Weiss 301 a chance,  you will be surprised

Or the Aurender X100L  Big Grin
Dedicated Mains >Crystal Standard Power Cables >Aurender X100L >Locus Design Essentia USB >D200 >Siltech 330L >Dynaudio C1 Signature
Montréal