Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Munich High End 2015
(02-Apr-2015, 12:44)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(02-Apr-2015, 12:41)Mikeeo Wrote: Waking this thread up again! Anyone else planing to attend Munich Hi End? And by that would like to team up at the event or in the evening for drinks etc. Would be nice to know as I really would like to meet forum fellows as I now get invitations to this an that for the evening of Friday.

/Mike

Hi Mike, I'll be there! Arriving on Friday around midday and leaving on Saturday evening. Definitely up for meeting up for drinks!  Smile

Guillaume
G, 

Great! Looking forward to meeting you.  I hope that more of you have the possibility to attend (at least for drinks Wink)

I even planned a board meeting so it wouldn't interfere with Munich...

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(02-Apr-2015, 12:41)Mikeeo Wrote: Waking this thread up again! Anyone else planing to attend Munich Hi End? And by that would like to team up at the event or in the evening for drinks etc. Would be nice to know as I really would like to meet forum fellows as I now get invitations to this an that for the evening of Friday.

/Mike

Hi Mike, I'll be there! Arriving on Friday around midday and leaving on Saturday evening. Definitely up for meeting up for drinks!  Smile

Guillaume

By the way, I'll arrive in the morning so I will line up to the 10 am opening. I'll probably mark my self up with some kind of recognition badge saying Devchat.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(02-Apr-2015, 13:15)Mikeeo Wrote:

/Mike

Guillaume

By the way, I'll arrive in the morning so I will line up to the 10 am opening. I'll probably mark my self up with some kind of recognition badge saying Devchat.

/Mike

Me too
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
(02-Apr-2015, 15:33)IanG-UK Wrote:

/Mike

Guillaume

/Mike

Me too

Three wise men so far Smile
(02-Apr-2015, 19:18)Mikeeo Wrote:

/Mike

Guillaume

/Mike

Me too

Arriving Friday early morning with another D800 owner... Count 2 more for drinks...
As for recognition: Anyone keeping their Devialet tshirts? would that be too obvious? Alienating? Nurdish? Smile
Kii Three, dCS Network Bridge, Roon Nucleus, Kuzma (Stabi S, 4Point), Soundsmith StrainGauge, Stromtank, Echole Cables 
Istanbul, Turkey
(02-Apr-2015, 19:57)Kunter Wrote:
(02-Apr-2015, 12:44)GuillaumeB Wrote: Hi Mike, I'll be there! Arriving on Friday around midday and leaving on Saturday evening. Definitely up for meeting up for drinks!  Smile

Guillaume

/Mike

Me too

Arriving Friday early morning with another D800 owner... Count 2 more for drinks...
As for recognition: Anyone keeping their Devialet tshirts? would that be too obvious? Alienating? Nurdish? Smile

Kunter,

Dev t-shirt, were can I get one?

Perhaps we could arrange a rendezvous point at the event at a certain time to get a face  to the name!?

Mike
It is a pity that I will miss this great show and get together event. Unfortunately, I will e traveling in Asia. Pls post as many as photos from the event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(02-Apr-2015, 21:30)Mikeeo Wrote: Dev t-shirt, were can I get one?

Came with my upgraded D-Premier...
Kii Three, dCS Network Bridge, Roon Nucleus, Kuzma (Stabi S, 4Point), Soundsmith StrainGauge, Stromtank, Echole Cables 
Istanbul, Turkey
(02-Apr-2015, 21:30)By the way, I\ll arrive in the morning so I will line up to the 10 am opening. I'll probably mark my self up with some kind of recognition badge saying Devchat./Mike Wrote:
(02-Apr-2015, 19:57)Kunter Wrote:
(02-Apr-2015, 15:33)IanG-UK Wrote: Me too

Kunter,

Dev t-shirt, were can I get one?

Perhaps we could arrange a rendezvous point at the event at a certain time to get a face  to the name!?

Mike
I will also be there..

Anyone collecting info when and where to meet? Smile
Without wishing to usurp IanG-UK who I know has already put some good work into coordinating schedules with other DC forumers attending Munich, this is just to confirm that a number of us will be meeting at 2pm on Friday 15th outside the Devialet room, accessible from the main Atrium. I understand there are two rooms so please note the Atrium part!  Smile

I'm landing around 12 noon on the Friday so if for any reason I'm delayed I will be in touch with IanG-UK via mobile.

Regarding the evening I am definitely up for a few Weissbiers and a meal. Any suggestions for a suitable venue would be gratefully accepted. I'm very much looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK