Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Munich High End 2015
Guillaume,

Please check these out at the show:

http://www.stereophile.com/content/wbts-...-connector
Too funny!

"Nano Gen's carbon is claimed to transport signals faster because it does so in only two dimensions, while metal transport transports signals in three dimensions."

And I write this as a user of carbon fibre since 1976.

I am sure it will be perfectly fine connector but the marketing BS even completely sound cable companies are having to come up with nowadays is truly astonishing.

It is almost enough to put me off hifi for life.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(15-Jan-2015, 11:32)f1eng Wrote: Too funny! It is almost enough to put me off hifi for life.

Use some solid earplugs, made of 'Nano Gen's Carbon; they are the best!  Big Grin  Tongue
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
It's organic mate. So at least you know no bad chemicals are used in the manufacturing process. The green connector! Brilliant!
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Planning for the show myself now...

Drinks on Friday is a very good idea...

Kunter
Kii Three, dCS Network Bridge, Roon Nucleus, Kuzma (Stabi S, 4Point), Soundsmith StrainGauge, Stromtank, Echole Cables 
Istanbul, Turkey
I'm going as well! Thursday to Saturday or in worst case Friday to Saturday. Friday for beer sounds great!

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
Okili, will be in Munich on Friday morning and go directly from the airport to the event that opens at 10 am. Flying back 5 pm on Saturday.
I prefer to stay central in the old town at Hotel Schlicker. Closer to bed after Friday beer meeting!

Looking forward to see you in Munich.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
Anyone else confirming participation?

/Mike
Waking this thread up again! Anyone else planing to attend Munich Hi End? And by that would like to team up at the event or in the evening for drinks etc. Would be nice to know as I really would like to meet forum fellows as I now get invitations to this an that for the evening of Friday.

/Mike
(02-Apr-2015, 12:41)Mikeeo Wrote: Waking this thread up again! Anyone else planing to attend Munich Hi End? And by that would like to team up at the event or in the evening for drinks etc. Would be nice to know as I really would like to meet forum fellows as I now get invitations to this an that for the evening of Friday.

/Mike

Hi Mike, I'll be there! Arriving on Friday around midday and leaving on Saturday evening. Definitely up for meeting up for drinks!  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK