Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New D250 and D1000 in Matte Black Finish
Yea, may be that’s the black reactor color and it’s put on Expert Pro’s listing.

If you login to your account you will find Firmware V2 with download error. My registered Devialet product also disappeared. Something wrong with their website and they don’t fix it quickly... strange.
Flip through the pictures of the 1000 Pro: https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/amplifier...-pro-dual/
The finish looks more like a matt grey to my eyes. Definitely not chrome though. Or proper matt black like the original special editions. Huh

Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(05-Oct-2020, 08:23)Axel Wrote: Flip through the pictures of the 1000 Pro: https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/amplifier...-pro-dual/
The finish looks more like a matt grey to my eyes. Definitely not chrome though. Or proper matt black like the original special editions. Huh

I think that's just an optical illusion.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(05-Oct-2020, 08:25)Pim Wrote:
(05-Oct-2020, 08:23)Axel Wrote: Flip through the pictures of the 1000 Pro: https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/amplifier...-pro-dual/

I think that's just an optical illusion.
Have a look at the underside shot, around the edges. I’m convinced that’s not chrome. OK, it’s not completely matt. I think they should call it "semi matt grey"
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Those pictures do not show a matt black unit (IMHO). They're no different to the shots always shown of the D1000. I've seen matt black DPremiers and they're nothing like that.

When i check the site it does not give any option for finish, and only shows 'matt black'. My gut feel is it is simply a stuff up on Devialets part (no surprise there!).
Yea. It’s the exact same image as before.
(05-Oct-2020, 12:18)PeppaPig Wrote: Yea. It’s the exact same image as before.

on the website the description of Finish/Color says "Matte Black", though i agree the pictures look more like "Dull Silver".
My D200 is in the labs now awaiting the CI 220 upgrade, interesting to see what I get back. 
(who am i kidding tho)
(05-Oct-2020, 07:17)PeppaPig Wrote: Yea, may be that’s the black reactor color and it’s put on Expert Pro’s listing.

If you login to your account you will find Firmware V2 with download error. My registered Devialet product also disappeared. Something wrong with their website and they don’t fix it quickly... strange.

I was having issues with downloading Configuration file so I contacted Devialet Support. I attach their response below. My issue is resolved now and I am able to download the config

---------------------------------------

You have contacted us because you are having difficulties with your Devialet account on our website.

Don't worry, our website is currently under maintenance for some big changes. Currently, some operations are therefore not feasible (product registration, Devialet Care or even connection to your account from the application, reset password).

This will not change your use of the Phantom Premier and Reactor, nor your Care, which you can still activate after maintenance (even if the registration deadline is slightly exceeded).

I invite you to try again in 15 days, and if the problem persists, please come back to us. But we will fix some issue this week.
Devialet Expert Pro CI 220 + Marantz SR7013 | Kef Reference 201/2 R200c E305 E301 (5.1.4) |
Marantz Consolette |
Expert color "matt black" has disappeared again! Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
I think it's time for Johnny again ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIW9sL-Yf6Q
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12