Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Devialet 200 owner - Set Up Help
(01-Aug-2022, 18:05)Mescal Wrote: Hi, another noob question, so sorry already.

I just bought this subwoofer recently. 

https://www.klipsch.com/products/r-115sw

What's the best way to connect this to the Devialet 200 ? (I suppose this is something everyone should know, but, well ...)

Hi, you can set up a pre-out and connect the sub. You can also filter the frequency!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Hi, thanks for your reply.

But I have a 200, not a 220, so I don't have a pre out on the back ... (again, sorry for the noob questions)
A 200 also has the pre-outs. You just have to configure it that way.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Ah yes, I see, but I'm using one of the 'Digitals' for my streamer.

Can I use one digital as a single output and then connect the black and red RCA to the klipsch?