Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Devialet Website
The Site may have faults anywhere else but isn't it the first to test the login of your customers is to full function?
My email adress isn't even known to their system anymore  Angry . That's a nogo.

gui
"Oh, you can buy the other. But then it is a cost intensive learning process"
berlin
(02-Aug-2017, 10:24)yabaVR Wrote: The Site may have faults anywhere else but isn't it the first to test the login of your customers is to full function?
My email adress isn't even known to their system anymore  Angry . That's a nogo.

gui

That's bad.  Using the password reset mechanism worked for me.  Strange that it's not the same for all of us.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(02-Aug-2017, 11:02)thumb5 Wrote:
(02-Aug-2017, 10:24)yabaVR Wrote: The Site may have faults anywhere else but isn't it the first to test the login of your customers is to full function?

gui

That's bad.  Using the password reset mechanism worked for me.  Strange that it's not the same for all of us.

Same here, I reset my PW and it worked.
Kondo Overture PM-2i, Weiss DAC502, LP12 Haben, Aro, Keel, Radikal, Urika, EMT JSD6, Phasemation PP-300/T-300, Linn Krystal, Penaudio Serenade Signature

Kondo Operia SPs 2.7, KSL-VzII, Acz-Avocado, etc.

(02-Aug-2017, 09:54)Nightmare Wrote: What is the URL for English?

Also wrote to Devialet some minutes ago...

"Some issues" seems to be typical for them Confused
They should test their stuff before launging it Dodgy

Well since I am from Hong Kong it was 
https://www.devialet.com/en-hk

My guess is from the US it is 
https://www.devialet.com/en-us

(Just tested and it worked)
Kondo Overture PM-2i, Weiss DAC502, LP12 Haben, Aro, Keel, Radikal, Urika, EMT JSD6, Phasemation PP-300/T-300, Linn Krystal, Penaudio Serenade Signature

Kondo Operia SPs 2.7, KSL-VzII, Acz-Avocado, etc.

Meanwhile the site es opening in English. So they are working on it.
No idea, why they did not test all that stuff prior to launching Confused

Clicked on "Forgotten Password".
Leading to "Enter your email to recover your password".

Can´t write/enter anything into the field Dodgy
What absolute Merd*. No way of navigating in English, all passwords lost Angry. Typical Devialet co*k up. Who ever allowed this to go live should be shot at dawn Dodgy.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Testing...? That's what we're for.  Same as their products!
Ok...they know my email address again, reset password (after... dingl,dingl,dingl... into the adress field (no response...the 20th klick did the trick...wtf???), opened my account aaannd...tada...all written french (startet on the EN-Site)...

How much money did they borrow, a hundred million?...I thought Web Designer are not that rare and expensive these days, don't?

gui
"Oh, you can buy the other. But then it is a cost intensive learning process"
berlin
I had also problems with the login, couldn't enter my E-Mail-address to reset my password.

When I updated my Expert to Expert Pro, I did this via my dealer. I created an account in the Devialet store, using the same E-Mail-address but a different password (the dealer suggested this password).

It seems that Devialet merged this two accounts, I was able to log in with the password for the Devialet store, perhaps it may help if you try this.
(02-Aug-2017, 10:13)Axel Wrote: Why break the habit of a lifetime?

I laughed out loud at that. Big Grin

Good to see they're improving consistent.

FWIW the new site seems more dated somehow. More corporate, less original, less creative. Another step in the predicted direction.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<