Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Devialet Website
@ Carcrashboy
I've always managed to access the configurator without logging on by searching on "devialet configurator"
Roon -> AIR -> Ethernet ->  D220-> KEF Reference 3
(02-Aug-2017, 19:36)Graham Wrote: @ Carcrashboy
I've always managed to access the configurator without logging on by searching on "devialet configurator"

Hello,
This is now also possible!
Https://www.devialet.com/configurator/
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Many thanks to you and Graham,

I'll go and try that now
Innuos Statement, D1000 Pro CI, Shunyata Denali, Alpha v2, Delta v2 and Venom NR12 power cords, Sigma v1 speaker cables, Omega USB, PMC IB2se, Townshend Isolation Podiums.

Marantz SR7012, OPPO BDP 105D, PMC OB1s (Rears), PMC Twenty C (Centre).

South East Wales, UK
It worked a treat...
Innuos Statement, D1000 Pro CI, Shunyata Denali, Alpha v2, Delta v2 and Venom NR12 power cords, Sigma v1 speaker cables, Omega USB, PMC IB2se, Townshend Isolation Podiums.

Marantz SR7012, OPPO BDP 105D, PMC OB1s (Rears), PMC Twenty C (Centre).

South East Wales, UK
(02-Aug-2017, 19:47)K4680 Wrote: Hello,
This is now also possible!
Https://www.devialet.com/configurator/

And changing "https://www.devialet.com/fr-fr/customer/account/" to "en-us" leads to the version in English Angel

BUT if you are not from the US, you should use "en-eu", cause otherwise your personal data shows United States per default when you edit them and you cannot change it.
If I try to log in on the fr-fr page it doesn't accept my (working for 5 years) log in details. If I change to en-eu there is no log in button and no way I can find to navigate the site.
I have winged about this before, the original technical web site was simple and informative. Starting with the Orange fiasco it got rubbish and went more rubbish after the Phantom came out and sucked in every attempt to use the web site as a sales opportunity for Phantoms.
I no longer change any settings since it is too irritating to be worthwhile trying.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

On the en-us site, what happens if you click on the drop down menu on the top left side (for lack of a better description) and the scroll down and choose "Your Account"

That should also prompt for a login. Maybe that will work for you....
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(03-Aug-2017, 16:19)f1eng Wrote: If I try to log in on the fr-fr page it doesn't accept my (working for 5 years) log in details. If I change to en-eu there is no log in button and no way I can find to navigate the site.
I have winged about this before, the original technical web site was simple and informative. Starting with the Orange fiasco it got rubbish and went more rubbish after the Phantom came out and sucked in every attempt to use the web site as a sales opportunity for Phantoms.
I no longer change any settings since it is too irritating to be worthwhile trying.

My hope for the core infinity is that the new OS self hosts so config changes can be done directly to the box via a web gui (preferred) or an app. Then apart from being quicker and easier, will remove the SD card and configuration fiasco. Hopefully sd cards will just be for firmware updates, or perhaps even left as legacy and unused. Of course we'll still be reliant on Devialet for the web gui and Os...

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(03-Aug-2017, 17:59)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(03-Aug-2017, 16:19)f1eng Wrote: If I try to log in on the fr-fr page it doesn't accept my (working for 5 years) log in details. If I change to en-eu there is no log in button and no way I can find to navigate the site.

My hope for the core infinity is that the new OS self hosts so config changes can be done directly to the box via a web gui (preferred) or an app. Then apart from being quicker and easier, will remove the SD card and configuration fiasco. Hopefully sd cards will just be for firmware updates, or perhaps even left as legacy and unused. Of course we'll still be reliant on Devialet for the web gui and Os...

"Of course we'll still be reliant on Devialet for the web gui and Os..." Ah now there's the rub Confused!
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK

With me, if I go into devialet.com and at top right hand corner there is a "shopping bag" icon. Tap on that and at bottom of list is "log in".

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK