Poll: Which Devialet amp do you own?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
D Premier
0.46%
1 0.46%
5.07%
11 5.07%
15.21%
33 15.21%
6.91%
15 6.91%
4.15%
9 4.15%
130 PRO
1.84%
4 1.84%
220 PRO
22.58%
49 22.58%
440 PRO
17.05%
37 17.05%
1000 PRO
9.22%
20 9.22%
Od'A
4.15%
9 4.15%
250 PRO
11.98%
26 11.98%
1.38%
3 1.38%
Total 217 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ownership Survey!
It's time for a new survey of Devialet owners! I think it would be interesting to see how many people own the new PRO generation, reading the forum one gets the impression that most have upgraded. There also seems to be a lot of 1000 PRO owners whereas previously 800 owners seemed to be in a minority.

Vote please!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Hmmm. I can only vote once so just imagine an extra 200.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(21-Feb-2017, 11:16)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Hmmm. I can only vote once so just imagine an extra 200.

Ok I've changed this so you can now choose up to 2 options. Also I'd missed the 250 PRO and 250 so I've added those too!  Blush

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Great response to the survey! If you haven't voted yet please do now! 

If you haven't registered yet then this is the perfect opportunity to do so!  Smile

Guillaume

UK
200 and 220 PRO owners are neck to neck!!!  Tongue

Guillaume

UK
(21-Feb-2017, 15:28)GuillaumeB Wrote: 200 and 220 PRO owners are neck to neck!!!  Tongue

Guillaume

Bugger! Because i've already voted the system doesn't let me vote again! So just add another 200 by hand.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
In my case the 220 pro beats my old 400

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
its showing how popular the pro uptake has been
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
Much happier with the 250 pro driving the facts than I was with the 200.

Whether it stays long term I'm still not 100% sure, but that's a more complex subject.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(21-Feb-2017, 19:45)tyefighter Wrote: its showing how popular the pro uptake has been

Yes I think you're right. Out of 95 responses just over 75% have got a PRO or Od'A (half PRO!).

Guillaume

UK