Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Phantom Premier Model with 2000W and updated software in september
Many new users ! I'm waiting for mine Monday or Tuesday ! Gonna suit up quick LoL !
2 x Phantom Reactor 600W - Stereo
(19-Oct-2019, 10:07)Snoopy8 Wrote:
(18-Oct-2019, 17:23)Wuchst Wrote: I think you‘re right. So I baught two 600 at night.
Welcome to the Devialet family.  Enjoy...

Thanks! Smile
So, did the classic get a firmware update that “unlocked” additional amplification? On Amazon it still shows the classic as 1200 watts not 2000....
Because the DOS2 update which increases the Classic from 1200 to 2000 Watt and 101 dB to 103 dB was released before the official date of 4th November. The Classic will go up in price but I don't think there will be anything new with it hardware wise. All Classic premiers already can or will have the update if you look for it. At least this is what I have understood.
Take note of this too : Devialet will soon stop selling the Silver. That's maybe something that motivated the power upgrade and changes for the White one…
(17-Oct-2019, 22:28)Snoopy8 Wrote:
(17-Oct-2019, 20:11)Wuchst Wrote: Fair point!
So, maybe I will buy a streamingbox like this one:
https://www.hifiklubben.de/stereo/radios/argon-audio-stream3m-music-streamer-und-radio/

So I can change volume, songs and source and friends are able too.
One of the advantages of the Phantom is simplifying the music chain but still have good sound. Adding a streamer so that you can use a physical remote to change songs, source, does not make sense in my opinion. Also, a streamer will affect the sound. It is not difficult to use phone or buy a cheap tablet and keep it on when friends come.
Just get spotify connect on your smartphone, you have directly access to all the files and playlists you like.
2 phantom Gold
2 phantom Reactor
Dione soundbar
Spotify connect 
Apple music
Audirvana 3.5.44 for Mac
You have 2 Reactors and 2 Gold mate ?
(03-Nov-2019, 08:56)HublotTimer Wrote: You have 2 Reactors and 2 Gold mate ?
Yes, why do you ask ?
2 phantom Gold
2 phantom Reactor
Dione soundbar
Spotify connect 
Apple music
Audirvana 3.5.44 for Mac
(03-Nov-2019, 03:55)eniriop Wrote:
(17-Oct-2019, 22:28)Snoopy8 Wrote:
(17-Oct-2019, 20:11)Wuchst Wrote: Fair point!
So, maybe I will buy a streamingbox like this one:
https://www.hifiklubben.de/stereo/radios/argon-audio-stream3m-music-streamer-und-radio/

So I can change volume, songs and source and friends are able too.
One of the advantages of the Phantom is simplifying the music chain but still have good sound. Adding a streamer so that you can use a physical remote to change songs, source, does not make sense in my opinion. Also, a streamer will affect the sound. It is not difficult to use phone or buy a cheap tablet and keep it on when friends come.
Just get spotify connect on your smartphone, you have directly access to all the files and playlists you like.

Thank´s for your reply. My goal was to change volume without smartphone.
(04-Nov-2019, 20:02)Wuchst Wrote: Thank´s for your reply. My goal was to change volume without smartphone.
You can change volume with the Remote
https://www.devialet.com/en-au/accessori...er-remote/