Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Speakers
once that baby arrives any noise you make will pale in comparison Big Grin
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
(06-Mar-2016, 15:07)Womaz Wrote: I have four photos ready to post .......but I am struggling. Sorry. I went down the photo bucket route and still could not work it out. Might have to wait till weekend when the daughter is back  Big Grin

Any image editor will provide a resize option, but if using Windows, you can right click on the image in a directory listing and select the Send To option and then select Mail Recipient. You then get an option to set the size of the image - say 640x480 - which gives you an email form having an attachment with that size of image. You can then send the email to yourself, or just right click the attachment and Save as ....
(10-Mar-2016, 22:28)Womaz Wrote: New speakers purchased and six days later along come the new neighbours, a young couple and she is heavily pregnant  Big Grin

Unlucky or what  Big Grin

Unlucky?  Are you saying the baby is yours?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(11-Mar-2016, 09:12)Confused Wrote:
(10-Mar-2016, 22:28)Womaz Wrote: New speakers purchased and six days later along come the new neighbours, a young couple and she is heavily pregnant  Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
(11-Mar-2016, 09:12)Confused Wrote:

You have reminded me that things could be much worse  Big Grin
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
(11-Mar-2016, 08:51)JohnH Wrote:
(06-Mar-2016, 15:07)Womaz Wrote: I have four photos ready to post .......but I am struggling. Sorry. I went down the photo bucket route and still could not work it out. Might have to wait till weekend when the daughter is back  Big Grin

Any image editor will provide a resize option, but if using Windows, you can right click on the image in a directory listing and select the Send To option and then select Mail Recipient.  You then get an option to set the size of the image - say 640x480 - which gives you an email form having an attachment with that size of image.  You can then send the email to yourself, or just right click the attachment and Save as ....

Excellent, thank you.
I need a plan for those ugly wires and cables!
Looking great!!
Well done.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
(11-Mar-2016, 10:26)Womaz Wrote: I need a plan for those ugly wires and cables!

What a shame your down stairs neighbours have moved in. You could have drilled a few holes in the floor and run them through their apartment.  Smile
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.