Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New configurator
(05-Dec-2014, 07:02)Eddye Wrote: Last Sunday I tried to open one of my configs on My Maison online in Safari. I got an error message "This is not your config file...". When I tried it with Firefox I could edit my configs. It seems the Devialet site doesn't work properly with Safari.

That's happened to me too.
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
Tried now to update my config file with a little changes that I made and I'm getting error when inserting SD card in to devialet.

Tried a couple of times, all changes done on Firefox Mac OS

When using my old config file, it's working fine.

Any thoughts ???
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
Did you delete all files on your sd-card before? Thierry prefered to me this at first time to do an he was right.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
I started getting these errors with the most recent (or one before) firmware update. It seems to write a duff config occasionally.
Ok. First you take the new firmware to the emty sd-card. Then update the Devialet. After that delete the sd-card again. Now config your Devialet with the configurator and transmit the new config to the sd-card and tray it again. Then I'm sure it will be good.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
(29-Dec-2014, 17:44)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I started getting these errors with the most recent (or one before) firmware update. It seems to write a duff config occasionally.

Same here! Even tried new sd cards but results are the same. As I am a mono user I think most problems (for me at least) are due to this. However when using the AES/EBU input on the companion and by that not using the signal inputs on the companion everything seems to work better. I even omitted the R232 connection between units. Only glitch at the moment is that the companion screen shuts down but the master still is on (I absolutely have the same settings for both units).
But occasionally I also have that I am not the right user, graphics have parts left out and so on.

Devialet should have everything fixed soon or my trust with them will be sub-zero. At this level of cost and their behavior with one eyed focus on market shares it is def not acceptable. It is like having your favorite new exclusive car full of faults, not only has this been delivered like that but also customer support is near null or ignorant. I love the music making abilities of these units but love can only take some amount of beating.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(30-Dec-2014, 10:48)Mikeeo Wrote: Only glitch at the moment is that the companion screen shuts down but the master still is on (I absolutely have the same settings for both units).

Same for me too. Irritating.

The most obvious problem for me is that it seems to be impossible to download the configuration file from Safari (which was the case with Mountain Lion and still applies with Yosemite). I have to switch to Firefox to use the configurator. Maybe I'm missing something; if not, leaving this bug unfixed seems to me to be unforgivable laziness on Devialet's part.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(30-Dec-2014, 10:59)thumb5 Wrote:
(30-Dec-2014, 10:48)Mikeeo Wrote: Only glitch at the moment is that the companion screen shuts down but the master still is on (I absolutely have the same settings for both units).

The most obvious problem for me is that it seems to be impossible to download the configuration file from Safari (which was the case with Mountain Lion and still applies with Yosemite). I have to switch to Firefox to use the configurator. Maybe I'm missing something; if not, leaving this bug unfixed seems to me to be unforgivable laziness on Devialet's part.
Same problem here with Safari. When I log in to view my configs the website returns an error message "This is not your config".. Firefox works.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Not really the same subject but with Yosemite many companies are not able to adapt: Devialet with the white noise, Jriver MC20 is really unstable and I stopped using it with Yosemite too...
Either it is complicated or they are not considering it as a priority !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PS Audio P3 - Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI - Tanagra Audio Iris - Micromega CD-30 - Roon - Mac Mini - Entreq Silver Minimus Apollo Eartha RCA - Shunyata Omega Ethernet - Dela S100/OP-S100
(30-Dec-2014, 11:17)Eddye Wrote:
(30-Dec-2014, 10:59)thumb5 Wrote:

Same problem here with Safari. When I log in to view my configs the website returns an error message "This is not your config".. Firefox works.

I have used nothing but Safari for configurator files since the on line configurator was launched soon after I bought my second unit.
The only problem I had was an inability to download the slave config file for the dual mono D-Premier after downloading the master, since the back button went to the wrong page. This was on the very first version of the on line config and I did a work round in Safari myself, but the bug was fairly promptly fixed.
Other than that Safari has worked perfectly for me for both firmware and config for years.
I have not changed firmware since the 7.1.1 update or configuration since July though.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire