Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New firmware 8.1.3
(21-Jul-2015, 18:27)GuillaumeB Wrote: Hey chaps

Happy to report that the new 8.1.3 firmware is EXCELLENT.  Cool

Everything I loved about 7.1.3 is back. SAM is working properly (even if I disable the companion sources) so they must have fixed that bug.

Everything seems perfectly balanced again... and it's musical! Hurrah!

Guillaume

For me it's the best sound yet. I'm not sure how it can be improved or bettered. Time will tell I guess.
Devialet 250 Firmware 10.1 SAM 100% (USB & AIR Ethernet) Wilson Audio Duette (MK1), REL S3, Innuos Zenith 2TB SSD, Roon, Audioquest Diamond & Chord Epic Reference. Qobuz & Tidal.
Stop teasing I just can't wait !
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -
Guillaume,

Could you please give us the link to the 8.1.3 firmware? I can't find it anywhere on the site.

Cheers,

Al.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Hope Devialet will launch the firmware this week. A private mail will be appreciated :-)
Devialet 220pro - Sonus Faber Olympica II - Moon Neo 260D - Oppo BDP103 - Lessloss DFPC Signature - Lessloss Firewall - Intel NUC - AQ USB Coffee

The Netherlands
If Devialet releases 8.1.3 to the public today and my Regen arrives in the mail all along with Roon possibly releasing version 1.1, my head might explode from the excitement tonight.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

(22-Jul-2015, 14:51)Dr Tone Wrote: If Devialet releases 8.1.3 to the public today and my Regen arrives in the mail all along with Roon possibly releasing version 1.1, my head might explode from the excitement tonight.

Dr Tone. As I just got my Devialet 200 and have had the Regen for a while, I would be interested in how you "brace" your Regen when connected to the Devialet and whether you are able to put the lid back on the Devialet. I added the Regen last night, but with the lid engaged I couldn't tell for certain if this added too much downward pressure on the Regen so I removed the Regen for now till I have more time to experiment with placement. Look forward to your impressions of adding the Regen to the Devialet. 

And yes I too am looking forward to the 8.1.3 release though I have only had the Devialet for a day.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(22-Jul-2015, 14:54)baddog Wrote:
(22-Jul-2015, 14:51)Dr Tone Wrote: If Devialet releases 8.1.3 to the public today and my Regen arrives in the mail all along with Roon possibly releasing version 1.1, my head might explode from the excitement tonight.

Dr Tone. As I just got my Devialet 200 and have had the Regen for a while, I would be interested in how you "brace" your Regen when connected to the Devialet and whether you are able to put the lid back on the Devialet. I added the Regen last night, but with the lid engaged I couldn't tell for certain if this added too much downward pressure on the Regen so I removed the Regen for now till I have more time to experiment with placement. Look forward to your impressions of adding the Regen to the Devialet. 

And yes I too am looking forward to the 8.1.3 release though I have only had the Devialet for a day.

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...ight=regen
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

I don't if there are different regen bodies, but the new regen I just received wasn't touching the cover at all for me.  I could clearly see the cover was going to go on just fine.

(23-Jul-2015, 00:26)Dr Tone Wrote:

I don't if there are different regen bodies, but the new regen I just received wasn't touching the cover at all for me.  I could clearly see the cover was going to go on just fine.

Thanks, I was less than clear the pressure seemed to be from the back lip of the cover onto the base of the USB cable( LH Lightspeed) that I use, probably due to the cable I use.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
New firmware 8.1.3 is up on the Devialet site by the looks of it.