Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New phantom reactor available on october 10 for €990
Looks like the new DEVIALET app is only for the new reactor. I could download but not test it with my phantoms since I don‘t have them in my office Wink

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
I want to know if you can somehow sync these together with the bigger Phantoms for a home cinema setup. But it looks like you can’t even have stereo until the first quarter of 2019.

And what’s the latency? And aren’t these supposed to be announced tomorrow? Smile
https://www.devialet.com/fr-fr/devialet-app/
2 phantom Gold
2 phantom Reactor
Dione soundbar
Spotify connect 
Apple music
Audirvana 3.5.44 for Mac
I installed the new app, it seems to be exclusively for the Reactor. It doesn’t find my Golds ☹️
[Image: 8364c7512b92c0a9cb8d0b93d83feb0a.png]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
The new Devialet app for Reactor is on the App store. I have downloaded it but it does not find my Phantoms gold.
May be they will update the Dialog and Phantom firmware to make it compatible with this new app.
2 phantom Gold
2 phantom Reactor
Dione soundbar
Spotify connect 
Apple music
Audirvana 3.5.44 for Mac
That’s so stupid. There should be universal compatibility. Wtf Devialet.
Devialet Phantom (White)
It may need an upgrade. We'll see in the coming days. Maybe it will come together with the airplay 2 compatibility, who knows...

Edit : I just read about their presentation today and it looks like they won't have their own player anymore, and when you look at the comparator, you see the reactor doesn't create its own wifi and has no ethernet, so it will only rely on airplay, bt and such (and analog !)... Bad news. Can be me but everytime I listen my music via airplay or bt, the music takes less place in the room and it doesn't feel as confortable as with the native player.
Not good they are silent on compatibility with the 'premier' range.
Kit: 2 x Devialet Phantom Gold’s plus 3 year Phantom care packs, White tree stands, Dialog, Phantom Remote. Use jRiver, Spark, Roon with a HiFiBerry RAAT using a fibre output.
How rediculous! Surely they should have reactor and phantom on the same ecosystem. What about Qobuz hires then?
(09-Oct-2018, 12:30)mkswing Wrote: It may need an upgrade. We'll see in the coming days. Maybe it will come together with the airplay 2 compatibility, who knows...

Edit : I just read about their presentation today and it looks like they won't have their own player anymore, and when you look at the comparator, you see the reactor doesn't create its own wifi and has no ethernet, so it will only rely on airplay, bt and such (and analog !)... Bad news. Can be me but everytime I listen my music via airplay or bt, the music takes less place in the room and it doesn't feel as confortable as with the native player.

On the photo there is a huge Ethernet socket, optical in combined with analog input, and I wonder how they do sync it wirelessly, since you can use at least two. So probably WiFi is also there.

I think all our options will remain intact.