Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here (from Peru)
Almost completed.

Devialet Expert 200 / Audioquest Wild power cable.
VPI Prime TT / Audioquest Water
Hana ML Cartridge
Matrix SPDIF / Viablue HDMI 
Matrix X-Sabre Pro
Ares Magnum Valve Phono stage / JPS Labs
Oppo 103D / Audioquest Golden Gate
Alaska Turing Intel NUC CoreI7 16GB / Audioquest Cinnamon
Roon/Qobuz / Audioquest Cinnamon
Dynaudio Evoke20 / Audioquest
Anthony Gallo TR-3D SW. / Audioquest

Fantastic sound so far.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the neighborhood ersb,
Congrats for the setup, amazing back wall!
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.
Welcome to the forum mate.

As Boyscout says; amazing wall. Is that a proper mathematically calculated diffuser or is it art? Either way, I'd have it on my wall any time. That includes the coffee bag bass traps. Who says acoustic treatment can't look great?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Very nice setup! Your Evoke20 has a SAM profile? Are you using it? What sample rate are you using for the line inputs?
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(16-Oct-2021, 08:59)Pim Wrote: Welcome to the forum mate.

As Boyscout says; amazing wall. Is that a proper mathematically calculated diffuser or is it art? Either way, I'd have it on my wall any time. That includes the coffee bag bass traps. Who says acoustic treatment can't look great?

Thanks !! Everything is calculated and mathematically working.
The bass traps are alike some I saw on Youtube from a British guy.
(16-Oct-2021, 21:47)ogs Wrote: Very nice setup! Your Evoke20 has a SAM profile? Are you using it? What sample rate are you using for the line inputs?

Yes, the set up is with the E20 SAM.  Everything is at 192/24.