Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No SAM=None option in Configurator!
Given that my non-mainstream XTZ loudspeakers will only get SAM when Hell freezes over, I was trying profiles for other loudspeakers with similar SEAS drivers. (The Fact.8 profile didn't do too badly.)

Anyway... it seems to me that there's no way of setting the SAM selection back to NONE in the Configurator! Once you choose SAM... there's no going back... which is fine for those who've got it, but not for us meager £1K speaker paupers who need to disable it!

Can anyone confirm if I'm right? I surmise I have to re-start a new Configuration just to leave SAM out. Unfortunately the Devialet always powers up with SAM enabled, and I don't want to have to keep the middle button allocated just for turning it off.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
Looks like you have discovered another little bug with the online configurator. I'm afraid you need to create a new config, but without selecting a SAM speaker, leave it at "SAM NONE".
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
In fact there is a way: just clic once again on the selected speaker for SAM in the configurator and it acts as a toggle, returning SAM to none.

Et Voila!
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
^^ or that Smile
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Smile 
(12-Dec-2014, 22:16)Jean-Marie Wrote: In fact there is a way: just clic once again on the selected speaker for SAM in the configurator and it acts as a toggle, returning SAM to none.

Et Voila!

Please tell me you work for Devialet!!! WinkWinkWink

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50
(12-Dec-2014, 22:16)Jean-Marie Wrote: In fact there is a way: just clic once again on the selected speaker for SAM in the configurator and it acts as a toggle, returning SAM to none.

Et Voila!

i remember it took me an hour or so trying all possible options to deselect ML ESL SAM Profile. and oh boy, only by chance did i discover what you just mentioned.

Devialet seriously should thank this forum for providing all the missing documentation/support/help missing on their website
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(13-Dec-2014, 01:50)adhesiv Wrote:

Et Voila!

No I don't. It is not because because one day everyone will own a Devialet that one day every french guy will work for Devialet ;-D
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
(13-Dec-2014, 15:15)Jean-Marie Wrote:
(13-Dec-2014, 01:50)adhesiv Wrote:

Et Voila!

No I don't. It is not because because one day everyone will own a Devialet that one day every french guy will work for Devialet ;-D

Hahah, that gave me a good chuckle Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50
Thank you, Jean-Marie, nice to know for the future. Of course, I'd already gone down the Profile re-creation path.

I didn't think think French people actually said "Et Voila" any more... I thought only us island-yokel British people said it, to sound sophisticated!
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
(15-Dec-2014, 13:41)JohnnySix Wrote: Thank you, Jean-Marie, nice to know for the future. Of course, I'd already gone down the Profile re-creation path.

I didn't think think French people actually said "Et Voila" any more... I thought only us island-yokel British people said it, to sound sophisticated!

Touché!

I confess that I'm spending too much time with my english speaking colleagues and therefore end up using some of their expressions!

PS: I know that most english speaking people would have written touche, but it is really touché!
France