Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Smilies
Right @Axel  - I think I've got it. You had:

Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages.

unchecked for some reason. Non-obviously this appears to also disable displaying the smilie box.

I'm still a bit confused though because I wasn't seeing the smilie box either when you first posted about this, but it's worked or me every single subsequent time. I might well have been hallucinating.
Yay! They’re back. Thanks Rufus!  Smile
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(08-May-2018, 19:54)Axel Wrote: Yay! They’re back. Thanks Rufus!  Smile

Big Grin Tongue
I don't believe I can stoop so low as to post this but:

Smilies stopped automatically when a certain proportion of posts on DC were regarded as from disappointed customers.

... But now Devialet appear to have started to get their act together, smilies will turn itself back on soon.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England