Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Sold. Devialet Expert 220 Pro Core Infinity
Now Sold.

Price Drop!

I have for sale a Devialet Expert 220 Pro Core Infinity. I live in the UK.

This amplifier is in as new condition and is fully up to date. It is a complete package of amp, remote control, unused gloves and mains lead in an as new box together with carry bag and external packaging for transport.

I have not included any photo’s as it looks the same as any other as new amp for sale and it does not have any imperfections that would normally need emphasising.

I would like £4200 plus postage. I am happy to post internationally.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you.
Would anyone like to haggle over the price with me? Please PM me.
msg you

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Price dropped to £4200.
Hi Greg how old is the unit?
The amp was bought as a 120 in 2016 so the chassis is about two years old. Of course, with the upgraded amplifier board and the recent Core Infinity addition, the actual working parts are much younger. The remote has a replaced operating module as well as initially it came back faulty after the 220 Pro upgrade. The whole amplifier is in fine working order and it’s appearance is unblemished, as new.
Does this upgraded model include the Pre-Out module (i.e. with Subwoofer output) and is the external case exactly the same as that of a native 220 Pro?
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
(31-May-2018, 12:55)JohnnySix Wrote: Does this upgraded model include the Pre-Out module (i.e. with Subwoofer output) and is the external case exactly the same as that of a native 220 Pro?

Hello JohnnySix,

Yes and Yes.
(31-May-2018, 15:06)Greg Wrote:
(31-May-2018, 12:55)JohnnySix Wrote: Does this upgraded model include the Pre-Out module (i.e. with Subwoofer output) and is the external case exactly the same as that of a native 220 Pro?

Hello JohnnySix,

Yes and Yes.

In that case, please see my PM for offer...
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
Now Sold.