Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh no - that should not have happened! :-(
What do you guys say?
Does this little dent affect the lifetime/longevity of my Devialet Phantom I Gold (108 DB)?
I'm a little bit concerned... Sad 

Thanks..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you put more dents in it will be like a golf ball: more aerodynamic . Other than that, it shouldn’t be a problem
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(20-Jan-2022, 20:36)newone97 Wrote: What do you guys say?
Does this little dent affect the lifetime/longevity of my Devialet Phantom I Gold (108 DB)?
I'm a little bit concerned... Sad 

Thanks..

No, it won't. It will affect the resale price though.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
I’ve seen a lot worse, especially on YouTube.
Sadly you’re gonna have to live with it, and it doesn’t seem to affect sound quality at all.
This shows just how careful one must be with handling the big Phantoms, quite a few have dents.
2x Phantom II 98db