Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One week countdown...
I was just gonna ask for a link as I can't possible find it myself.
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
There is not going to be a hardware update. It’s an April Fool’s joke...
Devialet 220 pro expert; Focal 1028 Be; Rega RP6; Ortofon Quintet Black
(05-Oct-2020, 13:15)YYZ Wrote: Just saw the press release.  Devialet Expert2 is launched along with Core Infinity2.  And the Expert line now only in Matte Black enclosure.  Upgrade program to be launched soon for existing Expert Pro owners.  Pricing is as of yet unavailable.  New streamer board will include integration with all major streaming services.  New iOS app also coming, along with a new configurator application.  Devialet Expert2/Core Infinity2 and new/updated apps will be available on April 1, 2021.

You should be careful with jokes like this. It seems that people here have a very poor sense of humor Smile
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

I think we have a strong reasons to lose our sense of humor in this forum Tongue
Hopefully, humor dies last!
Devialet causes some sanity issues but hopefully between the members of this forum we keep the humor high. Let's hope that this Ferrari looking Fiat type company will give some love to all of us and then we can turn back to our routine to fight about cables, acoustic problems and difference between the streaming apps Smile
Seems they still are tweaking the firmware update and other features with the new website. Trying to get an info why it didn’t get released today as intended.
@markush - you’re such a tease ;-)
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(05-Oct-2020, 21:44)markush Wrote: Seems they still are tweaking the firmware update and other features with the new website. Trying to get an info why it didn’t get released today as intended.

Well, devialet, late with a expert update?! It was predictable, you can't be suprise. 
Acting as a spokesperson of Devialet is hard to take... Does it bring something Tongue ?
Roon/Devialet Air/HTPC USB => Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity => Nordost Frey 2/strap Norse 2 => BW 802 D3
(05-Oct-2020, 13:15)YYZ Wrote: Just saw the press release.  Devialet Expert2 is launched along with Core Infinity2.  And the Expert line now only in Matte Black enclosure.  Upgrade program to be launched soon for existing Expert Pro owners.  Pricing is as of yet unavailable.  New streamer board will include integration with all major streaming services.  New iOS app also coming, along with a new configurator application.  Devialet Expert2/Core Infinity2 and new/updated apps will be available on April 1, 2021.

Big Grin Lol, April fool.
Devialet Expert 120 | SF Electa Amator II | Nordost power & speaker cables | Raspberry Pi CM4 Streamer | Devialet Gemini | Vancouver, Canada.