Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Os 2 where's the deezer and other music stream connection
Just updated my premier to os 2.
Why there no deezer/tidal connection within the app as it was in spark?

Thanks.
These services (and all others) can be used over AirPlay or Bluetooth for now. Devialet will be incorporating many many more features over the coming months including native streaming options. The upgrade to DOS2 is quite a big change under the hood in the code and incorporating too much at once could create an unstable upgrade process or a further delayed launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)
Thats fair .we will wait...
(29-Oct-2019, 19:03)eladeb Wrote: Thats fair .we will wait...

Yes there are no problems in waiting as the upgrade is not forced. The promise with this transition is that by having one platform and OS to work on for all devices they can release more frequent and feature packed updates. Rather than in the past where they’ve been working on three platforms and three OS’s (if you count also the Expert line of amplifiers).

Devialet Phantom (White)
I finally sold my Golds a month ago. Have been hoping the new update isn’t going to be anything special !? (Selfish Smile )

I will probably come back to them one day - maybe by then they will have added EQ and other bits promised for years!
(29-Oct-2019, 19:18)Jamington2004 Wrote: I finally sold my Golds a month ago. Have been hoping the new update isn’t going to be anything special !? (Selfish Smile )

I will probably come back to them one day - maybe by then they will have added EQ and other bits promised for years!

For Phantom Classic owners it is special as the upgrade takes them from 1200w and 101dB to 2000w and 103dB.

The EQ functionality and many more things are coming in the next update or two. They’re already in testing stages but are going to be rolled out gradually in order to keep everything stable. DOS1 suffered from stability issues at times and the priority with DOS2 is stability first.

Devialet Phantom (White)
Il use buble upnp in the until dezeer/tidal will join in.
(29-Oct-2019, 20:54)eladeb Wrote: Il use buble upnp in the until dezeer/tidal will join in.
Are you using BubblUPnP and MinimServer?
@Snoopy8
Not using minimserver im streaming directly.
Whats should I use minimserver.please elaborate.
(29-Oct-2019, 23:09)eladeb Wrote: @Snoopy8
Not using minimserver im streaming directly.
Whats should I use minimserver.please elaborate.
Good to know UPnP is working at least.  MinimServer is a UPnP server to access music on NAS. I am also using it to do convolution room correction.