Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom + React?
@quartz78
https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Direct-O...cal+direct
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
@quartz78 I'm still on DOS1 for that exact reason. Devialet hasn't released DOS2 with optical direct mode yet. And from what they're telling me the optical direct mode in the Premieres will be saddled with the same latency as the Reactors. So if/when they support optical direct in DOS2, I may stay with DOS1 because DOS1's latency in optical direct mode is less than 1 ms...
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
(01-May-2020, 22:44)njaiswal Wrote:
(25-Apr-2020, 17:50)Yar36 Wrote: Does anyone have a setup leveraging both react 900 and phantoms?
Do they work well together and perfectly in sync?
Any issues or experience anyone could share?
I have 3 golds and 2 reactor 900s in my HT.  In order for me to get them in sync I had to apply a 120ms delay to the Golds.  I'm running my setup in "Optical Direct/Custom Install mode" and am using Dante adapters to get the signal from my Anthem receiver to the Phantoms.

Hi Mr? Is it possible to use the dante adapter in the dos2.1 operating system?  I have two silver & one gold.  and will buy two silver soon.
Zidoo z9x 미디어 플레이어 + Shield pro-> onkyo sc5530 프로세서-> rme adi2 fs (3ea)-> 광 케이블-> Devialet golds 3 (FL, FR, C) + silvers 2 (RR, RL) / 150 인치, Optoma Hoz60 .5ch.
(20-May-2020, 11:12)Lee inseok Wrote:
(01-May-2020, 22:44)njaiswal Wrote:
(25-Apr-2020, 17:50)Yar36 Wrote: Does anyone have a setup leveraging both react 900 and phantoms?
I have 3 golds and 2 reactor 900s in my HT.  In order for me to get them in sync I had to apply a 120ms delay to the Golds.  I'm running my setup in "Optical Direct/Custom Install mode" and am using Dante adapters to get the signal from my Anthem receiver to the Phantoms.

Hi Mr? Is it possible to use the dante adapter in the dos2.1 operating system?  I have two silver & one gold.  and will buy two silver soon.
My DOS2 Reactors can use Dante because I can put them into a "Custom Install Mode".  The Premieres can not use Dante until Devialet allows them to enter Optical Direct Mode in DOS2.
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
(24-May-2020, 21:08)njaiswal Wrote:
(20-May-2020, 11:12)Lee inseok Wrote:
(01-May-2020, 22:44)njaiswal Wrote: I have 3 golds and 2 reactor 900s in my HT.  In order for me to get them in sync I had to apply a 120ms delay to the Golds.  I'm running my setup in "Optical Direct/Custom Install mode" and am using Dante adapters to get the signal from my Anthem receiver to the Phantoms.

My DOS2 Reactors can use Dante because I can put them into a "Custom Install Mode".  The Premieres can not use Dante until Devialet allows them to enter Optical Direct Mode in DOS2.
Thank you Mr.
Zidoo z9x 미디어 플레이어 + Shield pro-> onkyo sc5530 프로세서-> rme adi2 fs (3ea)-> 광 케이블-> Devialet golds 3 (FL, FR, C) + silvers 2 (RR, RL) / 150 인치, Optoma Hoz60 .5ch.
 I have a pair of Gold (in  the living room) and a pair of reactor 600 (on the terrace in front of the living room).
They work well together and I had no problem. The new Devialet app is very simple to use for multiroom, you can set the volume separately on each pair, whether or not you play from the same source. If you use the optical in , you need to set the latency to 120ms otherwise you get some gaps if you use more than one pair. You can choose to play them together or separately in different rooms with different sources.
One can be hooked to the TV, the other to spotify connect.
2 phantom Gold
2 phantom Reactor
Dione soundbar
Spotify connect 
Apple music
Audirvana 3.5.44 for Mac