Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No planned update releases
(28-Nov-2015, 11:13)mak972 Wrote: They will improve a lot the processing delay in order for it to be not noticiable.

Well, that would be a very good idea!
Hopefully, they will make it happen.
Dear bow nose,

"Surely you buy equipment for the feature set it promises now -- not what it might promise in the future? "

you are wrong right?

I bought something that was supposed to included features within a couple of months as promised.

I did not expect a company such devialet to lie about functionalities .

again that is misselling. as miss-eling was 17hz at 105db. so misspelling they they changed the specs.

so misselling that according to the just-for-a-chat-opinion of three prominent London solicitors you can get all your money back very easily

Right?

yes we all know about airpot and apple tv. but is not what i want. (it is obviously what i am doing)
Where did you hear about a potential future Spotify integration? I had completely missed that. Mind you I don't use Spotify so maybe I wasn't paying attention.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(29-Nov-2015, 19:43)f1eng Wrote: Where did you hear about a potential future Spotify integration? I had completely missed that. Mind you I don't use Spotify so maybe I wasn't paying attention.

From one of (yours ?) customer service representative. So that i got lots of free months of tidal meanwhile waiting for that. But for me tidal can be flushed in the WC.

And surround?
Mine? I am a retired engineer, Devialet customer and music lover.
I have a slight interest in the contents of firmware updates but would only buy anything based on what it could do, not what it may do in the future, personally.
I recently tried streaming music using Qobuz, and have a subscription, but generally prefer to own my own so mainly use LPs (though not with Phantom) CDs themselves or rips thereof.

I had understood from early information that surround sound decoding is expected at some time from the Dialog in the furure.
Video is pretty unimportant in my life.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire