Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Silvers issue after DOS 2..
Hi,

I have two Phantom Silvers and recently upgraded them to DOS 2.  Everything seemed fine at the beginning.
Most of the time I play music on them via Spotify Connect.

After some time, I discovered that I couldn't connect to them via Spotify Connect any more. They show up as a music source in Spotify, but when trying to connect, it says "connecting" for a while and then nothing happens. Have tried connecting numerous times with no luck.
The only way I can get them to connect to Spotify again is if I hold the button on the back of the Phantoms for a few seconds to get them to sleep and then wake them up afterwards by pressing the button again.

Have tried unplugging them from power for a while, but no improvement.  

When connected they are working perfectly, but if I stop playing for a while and try to play later that day or another day, I need to put them to sleep and wake them up again first.

Has anyone else had the same issue? Any advice? Smile
Are you using Airplay or Bluetooth to connect to the Phantoms?

Suggest you log support ticket with Devialet as well
(22-Nov-2019, 12:39)Snoopy8 Wrote: Are you using Airplay or Bluetooth to connect to the Phantoms?

Suggest you log support ticket with Devialet as well

I normally use neither of them , I have just tested both for a short while (Airplay via Dialog), but I prefer Spotify Connect. Maybe I'd be better off using Airplay.
I would need to upgrade my Dialog to DOS 2 first since my Phantoms are refurbished ones with no Airplay in them. 

When using Spotify connect I just control everything from the Spotify app on a phone or an iPad. Usually control the volume from Devialet Remote or form the Devialet app.
I think the creatures just need to be online with my network and then I can control them from wherever I am as long as I'm logged into my Spotify account.

Thanks for the tip, I'll raise a ticket with their support. (Haven't tried the support yet.)