Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom exchange
Hi all,

I bought a phantom  10 days before, I noticed that there is a crack on the front unit few days ago.
It does not affect the usage, the sound is brilliant.
I contact the devialet cs, and send some picture to them.
May I know what will they do for me, send me a new phantom, or send me a refurbished phantom?
I heard that those problem product need to be sent back to france, right?
Do I need to pay for the delivery fee?
Thanks.
May I know that the delivery fee is paid by devialet or me?
I believe they will send you a new speaker free of charge. If UPS has a pick up service in your area the return shipping should be free too.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(15-Jan-2022, 06:59)ragwo Wrote: I believe they will send you a new speaker free of charge. If UPS has a pick up service in your area the return shipping should be free too.

Thanks ragwo.
Yes they sent me the ups label for return the current one.
For the new one delivery, they will still pay the delivery fee for me?
I wonder why they need to send back to france instead of the local devialet? and will the new one sent from france too?
The shipping is usually free of charge. Your local Devialet dealer can't refurbish the speaker or reuse the working parts, hence the trip to France. Where are you located? If you're in Europe the speaker will be shipped from France. Elsewhere I don't know.
My Phantom Voyage
(15-Jan-2022, 08:45)ragwo Wrote: The shipping is usually free of charge. Your local Devialet dealer can't refurbish the speaker or reuse the working parts, hence the trip to France. Where are you located? If you're in Europe the speaker will be shipped from France. Elsewhere I don't know.

Thanks for reply.
I am in asia. Will they send it with the whole new packaging, just like I the one I bought?
(19-Jan-2022, 16:08)mrgreen3325 Wrote:
(15-Jan-2022, 08:45)ragwo Wrote: The shipping is usually free of charge. Your local Devialet dealer can't refurbish the speaker or reuse the working parts, hence the trip to France. Where are you located? If you're in Europe the speaker will be shipped from France. Elsewhere I don't know.

Thanks for reply.
I am in asia. Will they send it with the whole new packaging, just like I the one I bought?
Glad to help! Yes they will.
My Phantom Voyage