Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Problems with Core Infinity
(05-Dec-2017, 23:00)markush Wrote: They are tuning the software. Watch out for the next Release Candidate or Beta to be released.

What's the difference?
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
Beta Version supports AirPlay and Spotify. Also further tweeks to software.
As mentioned in log entry by Devialet should be soon available to beta testers.
Also Roon will release an updated version that features optimized code for new CI board - so again exciting times ahead :-)
Do you know when?
(06-Dec-2017, 12:16)Waiski Wrote: Do you know when?

There is no concrete timeline, though expect this within the next couple of days.
I went through informational screens on fresh returned 220pro with installed CI card and found that 2 screens are blank. I think they were network related before the upgrade. Hard wired Ethernet works as it did before, though. I have wifi disabled and no time to try it.
I hope the blank screen is known issue, that gets solved with newer versions of DOS.
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B
(05-Dec-2017, 23:00)markush Wrote: They are tuning the software. Watch out for the next Release Candidate or Beta to be released.

Hi Markush

Quick question – do you happen to know if the old iPhone app that used to control volume still works with the new CI board? Or do you control volume using the remote only…

Thanks Cheers
Roon/mac mini > hqplayer > sms-200 ultra and MC-3+ USB both clocked via Mutec Ref 10 > MIT Oracle MA-X AES/EBU > D440 > Dynaudio C1 MkII via MIT Matrix HD-60
Hey Spindrift
The Devialet app on my iPad didn’t work at first, but it’s working now. Don’t have it on my iPhone.
Yes the app still works on iPhone
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Should we change the name of this thread in “No problems with Core Infinity” ?
Devialet Dione

Rotterdam, NL