Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Problems with Core Infinity
(06-Dec-2017, 22:22)sven911 Wrote: Should we change the name of this thread in “No problems with Core Infinity” ?

Good idea!
(06-Dec-2017, 22:22)sven911 Wrote: Should we change the name of this thread in “No problems with Core Infinity” ?

I have a problem with high resolution files with Roon 
My companion stops ,but not with 44/16 
I have to start up by a cold reboot of master and companion 
I have a 1000 pro with core infinity,nuc with Roon rock s booster
Strange ,I hope fore an update of Roon in the near future
(06-Dec-2017, 23:49)Jan Wrote:

There will be an update of Roon soon.
You can also type in IP address of your Devialet into the web browser and report your problem.
My Devialet is not recognised in my network after the upgrade... what am I doing wrong
Devialet 220pro - Sonus Faber Olympica II - Moon Neo 260D - Oppo BDP103 - Lessloss DFPC Signature - Lessloss Firewall - Intel NUC - AQ USB Coffee

The Netherlands
(06-Dec-2017, 23:49)Jan Wrote:

What you can do, as a temporary fix, is down-sample to 96 kHz or 88.2 kHz. At these sampling frequencies, the companion should not pause. I have tested this successfully on my D1000.

To achieve this, go to the Sample Rate Conversion tag in the DSP engine of Roon. Choose 'Custom' and select the appropriate matching frequencies.
(07-Dec-2017, 00:41)Arjan Wrote: My Devialet is not recognised in my network after the upgrade... what am I doing wrong

Do you mean your WiFi network ? I have the same issue, as the parameters passed to the network board in the config file do not seem to be correctly interpreted. Can you try with RJ45 ?
Thanks for your quick reply.
I have both wifi and ethernet and both are not recognised...
Devialet 220pro - Sonus Faber Olympica II - Moon Neo 260D - Oppo BDP103 - Lessloss DFPC Signature - Lessloss Firewall - Intel NUC - AQ USB Coffee

The Netherlands
(07-Dec-2017, 00:50)Arjan Wrote: Thanks for your quick reply.
I have both wifi and ethernet and both are not recognised...

This is strange. With ethernet connected, you should have a small icon displayed in the display of the Devialet showing the connection is recognized. Have you configured the connection in the configurator ?
What does the icon look like

The Netherlands
(07-Dec-2017, 00:56)Arjan Wrote: What does the icon look like

[img][Image: 259140IMG2334.jpg][/img]