Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ROON Nucleus BNIB
Friends,

I have a ROON Nucleus to sell. I received it about a month ago from a British Columbia ROON authorized dealer. It was sent to me in trade for some speakers. I have not opened the package, so there is no pic of the actual product. 

I debated trying it, but we have a very small ripped CD collection, and our streaming preference is not Tidal. No Qobuz in Canada so that is moot here, but of value elsewhere. 

I thought I'd offer it here first, before going to other markets. I'm asking $1800.00 CDN plus shipping to wherever you are. If there is a customs issue, that would have to be something the buyer takes on. 

I'm assuming it is perfect, as it is still in the box. 

Thanks for reading. Sorry about the crummy photos.

Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
Is it the plus version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like not ... just a NUCLEUS.
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
@no32

This is a regular Nucleus, not a 'Plus'. As I have not opened the box or ever used a Nucleus, I cannot tell you more than what the ROON site or the Darko reviews would tell you.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
Well, it seems that there are ROON users, but not a lot brave enough to become ROON owners. Hopefully dropping the price to an irresistible $1,600.00 CDN will encourage someone to take the bold step and buy this thing. A remarkable price for so much prestige. Honestly, how can you upgrade your system, and your signature, so cheaply?
Damon
Vancouver, Canada
ROON Sold. Thanks to all for reading, pondering, scratching heads and chins, and coming close to buying. Gone to a nice fellow in Quebec; malheureusement, not a Devialet owner. Ç'est domage.
Damon
Vancouver, Canada
(02-Jul-2019, 02:08)Damon Wrote: ROON Sold. Thanks to all for reading, pondering, scratching heads and chins, and coming close to buying. Gone to a nice fellow in Quebec; malheureusement, not a Devialet owner. Ç'est domage.

Still available ?

(26-Aug-2021, 02:13)NAS1819 Wrote:
(02-Jul-2019, 02:08)Damon Wrote: ROON Sold. Thanks to all for reading, pondering, scratching heads and chins, and coming close to buying. Gone to a nice fellow in Quebec; malheureusement, not a Devialet owner. Ç'est domage.

Still available ?

Nevermind I see it’s sold sorry

Hey, no worries at all. Sort of nice to see my name come up again, as I'm a fairly low-impact poster these days. Good luck with your search.
Damon
Vancouver, Canada