Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote
Is now available for purchase, Devialet posted on facebok.
149 eur

https://store.devialet.com/eu_en/
Cool, I was creating a topic on that. Do you know guys what's the real use of this, because 150€ for sound level seems a bit too much, if you don't count the (good) design of the remote.
(07-Sep-2015, 20:09)SimonB Wrote: because 150€ for sound level seems a bit too much

Especially considering that the same price was originally quoted for the "full-featured" one...
(07-Sep-2015, 20:09)SimonB Wrote: .....if you don't count the (good) design of the remote.

What good design?
It's just a simple plastic cylinder with a twisty bit like a jam jar lid.

It is an awful lot of money, just for a remote volume control.

(08-Sep-2015, 14:17)Felix Wrote:
(07-Sep-2015, 20:09)SimonB Wrote: .....if you don't count the (good) design of the remote.

What good design?

Is the phantom ever going to work with standard remotes like Logitech Harmony or this one which looks a lot better than the Devialet one..and is more capable and cheaper ?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spi...nav_search
Hello,

I've just asked on the devialet online assistance about the remote and what it's able to do.
The guy told me the documentation will be available soon and the functionality is to manage the volume and playback (pause next,...) (here with no translation : "Elle permettra essentiellement de contrôler le volume et la gestion du Playback (pause, next, etc...)").

About the screen, he told me the e-paper version have been cancelled...
(08-Sep-2015, 19:06)aljoen Wrote:
(08-Sep-2015, 14:17)Felix Wrote:

What good design?

Is the phantom ever going to work with standard remotes like Logitech Harmony or this one which looks a lot better than the Devialet one..and is more capable and cheaper ?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spi...nav_search

I hope you don't have a dog that can runaway with that kind of Christmas ball ....sorry, but I prefer the jam jar look, instead of this light balls

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MacMini > Roon  > D220pro > NAIM Naca5 > Dynaudio Special 40
(08-Sep-2015, 21:02)flo Wrote: ...
About the screen, he told me the e-paper version have been cancelled...

WOW! That is not good, noooooot good at all  Dodgy  ... even Pebble can do it in a watch. Ok, so I vote for the Christmas ball Big Grin .

MacMini > Roon  > D220pro > NAIM Naca5 > Dynaudio Special 40
Just received the remote.
Look and feel of both the object and packaging is really nice.
Jogwhell is very smooth. Power with 2 AAA batteries
I will report later tonight after hooking it to Phantom when back home.
PH
[Image: 3ff9c181541165d8b15406dd7575f427.jpg]
[Image: 3ba1c1086f15516c54d162ad77953946.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(08-Sep-2015, 21:02)flo Wrote: I've just asked on the devialet online assistance about the remote and what it's able to do.
The guy told me the documentation will be available soon and the functionality is to manage the volume and playback (pause next,...) ......

Without the e-paper display, or even any markings, how easy will it be to use this remote?

This is what they were previously promising....

[Image: xn9xurj.png]