Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote not adjusting the volume
(30-Sep-2017, 12:38)Axel Wrote: There is a thread somewhere iirc, that shows you exactly how to disassemble the remote and clean the tracks. It is very simple to do.

Someone kindly posted the you tube link earlier in this thread.
I am waiting for the said screw driver to arrive Smile then its off to devialet if it does not work
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
How long does it normally take Devialet to respond to a support enquiry?
Last time I needed help it was very quick.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
(12-Oct-2017, 19:26)Womaz Wrote: How long does it normally take Devialet to respond to a support enquiry?
Last time I needed help it was very quick.

Did cleaning the remote not work?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Well I ordered a screwdriver off amazon and still await it’s arrival -)
I will try that first but I contacted Devialet 3 days ago to see what they suggest
The screwdriver arrived ;-) Followed the instructions above. It worked the first time I turned the wheel but then immediately stopped again......any ideas.
I have raised a support ticket with Devialet
Ok left it an hour and now its working ;-)
Thanks guys
(14-Oct-2017, 17:21)Womaz Wrote: Ok left it an hour and now its working ;-)
Thanks guys

Perhaps what ever you cleaned it with needed to flash off. Did much crud come off when you cleaned it?  Glad it’s working anyway. Long may it continue!
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(15-Oct-2017, 01:17)Axel Wrote:
(14-Oct-2017, 17:21)Womaz Wrote: Ok left it an hour and now its working ;-)
Thanks guys

Perhaps what ever you cleaned it with needed to flash off. Did much crud come off when you cleaned it?  Glad it’s working anyway. Long may it continue!

Not a thing come off......good news thought. Thanks for the tip.
Hello again. I will of course contact Dev support, but Hoping I may get a quicker response on here
The issue with my remote persisted so Devialet have replaced it.
I thought it would just work out of the box....oh how silly off me -) Do i have to use the cofigurator to set it up?
Where can I find guidance on this.

Any input appreciated
Please ignore my last message I just stood right next to the Devialet and tried it again, It now works.