Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement side panels
Hi everyone.

New member and my first post, so apologies if this is a dumb question - I have tried searching but can’t see it covered specifically.

Is it possible to purchase replacement side panels for the Phantom 1 and if so does anyone have an idea of cost if they have done so?

I’m going to be purchasing a pair of while 108db Phantom 1s but to be honest, I’m not a fan of the gold panels.

I don’t want to compromise on performance just to get the chrome finish, so I would like to just purchase replacement panels, hence the question.

Many thanks.
(20-Nov-2022, 10:53)Twelvebears Wrote: Hi everyone.

New member and my first post, so apologies if this is a dumb question - I have tried searching but can’t see it covered specifically.

Is it possible to purchase replacement side panels for the Phantom 1 and if so does anyone have an idea of cost if they have done so?

I’m going to be purchasing a pair of while 108db Phantom 1s but to be honest, I’m not a fan of the gold panels.

I don’t want to compromise on performance just to get the chrome finish, so I would like to just purchase replacement panels, hence the question.

Many thanks.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on excellent speakers! I haven't seen side panels for sale, but you could contact Devialet support and ask. You could also use some car foil on the side panels and choose whatever colour you'd like.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
I have tried a few years ago to purchase other panels, but that was a difficult and expensive way.
Later i have used some carfoil with very good results.
Thanks both. The suggestion of using car wrap foils is a really good one actually which just hadn’t occurred to me. Almost limitless choices and even if I get them done professionally it would still only be a fraction of the cost of new panels by the sound of things.
Hi
I few months back, I was so lucky to buy a second hand (cheap) Gold phantom, but with chrome side plates.
So I contacted Devialet, because I wanted the original gold plates. Anyway, they added the plates to my “cart” and then I ordered them. Two days later, my Gold phantom was gold inside and out

I paid more or less 100 euro.

My advice, contact their support