Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return your Devialet Dialog and receive a voucher of 50 EUR
What do you think guys?

https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/accessori...er-dialog/
I’ll use it as a third optical in
50 Euro is not much and there are many restrictions on use of the voucher.. IMHO. Use within one year? Only in a Devialet owned store? Decide before January 31st 2020? By January 31st we're probably still waiting for one or more of Airplay2, Tidal, Qobuz, Deezer, RAAT.....
On the other hand - nice way to get rid of electronic waste.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Peronally I'll just keep it as easy input. €50 is not even worth the trouble of sending it, then I'd rather just leave it at the local electronic waste.
Wink 
How are you going to repurpose yours? Well it keeps my cuppa lovely and warm.
[Image: p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5]
(05-Dec-2019, 12:33)superstock Wrote: How are you going to repurpose yours? Well it keeps my cuppa lovely and warm.
[Image: p.jpeg?fv_content=true&size_mode=5]

As a room heater it was super-effective, but to be perfectly honest I was worried about the fire risk!
I using mine to prop up my WiFi router.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current: Phantom Silvers, Oppo 105D (Toslink), Raspberry Pi + Digi+, ROON
Pre-Phantom: PenAudio Rebel2, Nuforce MCH-2C5, Oppo 105D (Analog)
Happy to give $AUD100 for a Dialog(2nd gen) someone wanting to sell, unfortunately I still need one based on my cables setup around the house...
(08-Dec-2019, 06:45)rsemedo Wrote: Happy to give $AUD100 for a Dialog(2nd gen) someone wanting to sell, unfortunately I still need one based on my cables setup around the house...

Happy to sell you mine @“rsemedo”. But I am in Sweden. Shipping to Australia would probably cost about the same again.

(09-Dec-2019, 07:23)struts Wrote:
(08-Dec-2019, 06:45)rsemedo Wrote: Happy to give $AUD100 for a Dialog(2nd gen) someone wanting to sell, unfortunately I still need one based on my cables setup around the house...

Happy to sell you mine @“rsemedo”.  But I am in Sweden.  Shipping to Australia would probably cost about the same again.

Sent you a private msg, maybe to Portugal, Lisbon would work...?