Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverse chronological order
This has probably been discussed before....is there a way to have the newest posts within a thread be listed first, instead of last?
I can't see a way of doing that (easily) I'm afraid.
I vote no
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
It'd be nice to have the option though. I think there's a major update to MyBB around the corner. It'll be interesting to see what new features it has when it eventually appears.
(20-Aug-2021, 07:35)Rufus McDufus Wrote: It'd be nice to have the option though. I think there's a major update to MyBB around the corner. It'll be interesting to see what new features it has when it eventually appears.

agree, the option is the way to go....some of these posts are 5-10 pages.....would be nice to see the newest replies first, not the ones from 3 years ago
agree 100%
(12-Oct-2021, 15:46)franm Wrote: agree 100%
I usually browse the forum by selecting "View Today's Posts". This shows threads with activity and the right column has a "Last Post:" which is a link to the newest post

May not be exactly what you are looking for, but good to have while waiting for the real thing!

EDIT: Also all the sub sections have the "Last Post:" so it is not limited to "Today's Posts"
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
And of course there is also the green arrow icon that prefixes a thread title to allow access to the first unread post.

[attachment=4915]
Ah, that is neat! I haven't even noticed the green arrow!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB