Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roon workshop at Oxford Audio with Enno from Roon
Good morning everyone,

Date TBC, we will be hosting a Roon workshop to coincide with the UK launch of the Roon Nucleus range of Roon-enabled servers. Kieran Pickaver, from Henley Audio (Roon's UK distributor) and Enno Vandermeer will both be on hand to answer any questions you may have about Roon and show you how you can maximise your current Devialet system by utilising all of the features that the Nucleus can offer in terms of upsampling and room-correction.

As always, we wanted to offer up places here on Devialetchat first as the day will be heavily Devialet focused. As soon as we have firmed up a date, updates will be put online. Please let me know if this would be something that interests you.

Kind regards

Alasdair
Oxford Audio
I'm interested, date permitting.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
(14-Mar-2018, 12:29)oxfordaudio Wrote: Good morning everyone,

Date TBC, we will be hosting a Roon workshop to coincide with the UK launch of the Roon Nucleus range of Roon-enabled servers. Kieran Pickaver, from Henley Audio (Roon's UK distributor) and Enno Vandermeer will both be on hand to answer any questions you may have about Roon and show you how you can maximise your current Devialet system by utilising all of the features that the Nucleus can offer in terms of upsampling and room-correction.

As always, we wanted to offer up places here on Devialetchat first as the day will be heavily Devialet focused. As soon as we have firmed up a date, updates will be put online. Please let me know if this would be something that interests you.

Kind regards

Alasdair
Oxford Audio
Most definitely  Smile .
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK

Kind regards

Alasdair
Oxford Audio

Yes, sounds very useful.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
Sounds good to me too, if the date works.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
It does depend on the date, but yes, I would be interested.

So, any nice kit planned for the day?  Maybe the 1000Pro + the KEF Blades?  Just a random suggestion.  That would be good.  (or the new SF's, they look lovely)

Plus, are you planning to demonstrate the Nucleus in many different ways, such as via USB, maybe using Roon / AIR, or perhaps feeding the dCS Network Bridge, then of course feeding the Vivaldi Upsampler, whilst you are at it.

Just a thought!

EDIT:  Any news re the (very) postponed Devialet event with Mathieu Pernot?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Depending on date, I would be very interested.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
We're getting closer to a confirmed date, I took for granted just how busy Enno is! It's going to be a Saturday, probably early June. Kit-wise, we'll have a number of difference RAAT devices set up around the store including either the dCS Network Bridge or (personal fave) Vivaldi Upsampler. We will have a Mic/interface/computer so that anyone curious can see how to properly correct for room modes/response.

Having briefly met Enno at dCS's 30th, it will be a real treat to have the opportunity to hear straight from him all of the benefits that Roon offers and how to make the most of it!

- Confused, I still do not have a confirmed date for the summer day with Mathieu but it will happen. Joachim is back on the scene too now, so it'll be great to have them both there to explain where they are taking Expert going fowards.
I could be interested in this event too, even if it is a bit of a trek
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Kind regards

Alasdair
Oxford Audio

I’d like to declare my interest please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus