Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAM lab?
Does anyone know when SAM lab will be on the road again in the uk? I really want to get my new speakers SAM’d. 
They’re hORN Mummy’s by the way.
Devialet 220 pro, Monitor Audio PL500 II
If no one here on DC can answer, maybe a mail to Devialet support would be a good thing? Who knows, they may actually know...! Smile
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
I asked Devialet and have had no response. It does say on their website that they used to have two engineers doing it but now a dealer is the best person to contact. I have emailed a few devialet dealers and stone audio have replied and are seeing if they can arrange for me with me bringing my speakers to them.
On a side note the hORN Mummy’s are a real revelation for me live music is incredible on them.
Devialet 220 pro, Monitor Audio PL500 II
This evening I had Maxime from Devialet at home doing his SAM magic. He also measured more than a few speakers at the dealer during the day. It's truly a great service to the costumers. And I must say the sound improved a lot
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini
(25-Apr-2019, 07:25)Nickyrboy Wrote: Does anyone know when SAM lab will be on the road again in the uk? I really want to get my new speakers SAM’d. 
They’re hORN Mummy’s by the way.

You may have missed this when it was posted a couple of days ago: https://devialetchat.com/Thread-SAM-meas...rkshire-UK
I’m sure that when I read the original link, it invited people along to have their speakers SAMed. You could give them a call to confirm.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England