Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seasons Greetings
I've noticed that the Turkey that I've just bought for Christmas lunch tomorrow looks exactly like a Phantom! Currently rigging it up to an old Arcam Alpha 10 amp and Rega DAC that I have to see if I can mimic Phantom with a 100% Brittish set up.
I expect it to be 1000 times superior to current Christmas dinners!
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(24-Dec-2014, 18:53)thumb5 Wrote: I expect it to be 1000 times superior to current Christmas dinners!

Actually it didn't work. I've now stuffed it with a Warfedale Diamond speaker and it does indeed sound 1000 times better than a normal Turkey. A triumph for Brittish hifi and turkey farmers!
(24-Dec-2014, 19:10)Confused Wrote:
(24-Dec-2014, 18:53)thumb5 Wrote: I expect it to be 1000 times superior to current Christmas dinners!

Actually it didn't work. I've now stuffed it with a Warfedale Diamond speaker and it does indeed sound 1000 times better than a normal Turkey. A triumph for Brittish hifi and turkey farmers!

Now if you can get its wings flapping it would totally mimic the Phantom Bass drivers Big Grin.

Enjoy that Turkey!!

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
And Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to all!

Thanks to Guillaume and all involved for making this such an informative and interesting forum.

Now that the Phantom has risen, perhaps 2015 may be the start of "One day, everyone will own a Devialet" Smile