Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign in to Devialet Help
I would like to post a comment in the Devialet help section of the website. At the bottom of the comments page it states sign in to post a comment.

But I can’t sign in with the same credentials I use for my normal account. Do I need another sign in to post here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
I believe there are three separate logins. The one for the main Devialet site, help(which is Zendesk) and store.devialet.com. Would seem logical to use a common auth service for all three, but I guess that is too difficult...
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Remember when they made the new site and you had to renew your password? I think the help site is a separate site and needs it done again. I had the same problem and just signed in with my google password. But because of your post here I decided to do something about it. All you need to do is click on the 'get new password ' button. You get an email with a link. Enter your existing password there and you're up and running.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Um, not too sure about that. I have always been able to log in to all Devialet “services” using the same log in details. Even the “new” web page recognised my existing log in details - maybe just lucky Confused.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(15-Dec-2017, 14:03)brit Wrote: Um, not too sure about that. I have always been able to log in to all Devialet “services” using the same log in details. Even the “new” web page recognised my existing log in details - maybe just lucky Confused.

David

If we're both having different experiences it's not looking good for Disarmament.  Confused
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(15-Dec-2017, 14:47)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(15-Dec-2017, 14:03)brit Wrote: Um, not too sure about that. I have always been able to log in to all Devialet “services” using the same log in details. Even the “new” web page recognised my existing log in details - maybe just lucky Confused.

David

If we're both having different experiences it's not looking good for Disarmament.  Confused

I just put it down to that "Devialet experience"  Rolleyes.
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
I am in the same boat as @brit. It always just worked. Guess that makes me one of the "lucky" ones... That being said, for the life of me, I cannot get them to set my country name to the English language set. Instead, I am locked into "Verenigde State van Amerika". Clearly a first world problem.

Anyway, the holidays are fast approaching.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US