Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some sign of Expert line
Photo 
Finally Devialet is communicating after a very long time some stuff about Expert line on social media:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ci-Xe2dI6...mMyMTA2M2Y=

This having an account on Instagram are welcome to comment. Maybe there is a chance that after 2 years(!) with no firmware update at all we might see something happening again.
Interesting…. A beautiful ad for the Expert line that says absolutely nothing. Typical Devialet. Hope you’re right but not holding my breath.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
Maybe new colour or finish of Expert line with nothing else.
From time to time (rarely), Devialet remembers that they also have a range of products called "Expert Pro", so they post an advertisement related to this... 🙂
No one here commenting on Instagram? Come on we can do better Wink
(27-Sep-2022, 20:32)markush Wrote: No one here commenting on Instagram? Come on we can do better Wink

I'm not on Instagram, and have no wish to be part of the Facebook/ Meta "family". 

Surely Devialet can devise a better way to communicate with Expert owners?
Devialet Expert Pro 220, ATC SCM40 speakers, Pro-Ject Xtension 9 turntable, Chord Signature XL speaker cable
(28-Sep-2022, 05:25)spater Wrote: I'm not on Instagram, and have no wish to be part of the Facebook/ Meta "family". 

Surely Devialet can devise a better way to communicate with Expert owners?

+1

atb, Tom
Devialet 440pro CI - TAD CE-1
Antipodes K50 G4
Bauer Audio DPS3 iT, Colibri XGW Stradivarius
StSt Motus II DQ, Sorane SA-1.2, DRT XV-1s
Germany
Unfortunately there hasn’t been any communication, no newsletter etc to Expert Line users for ages.
Well, there was no news too - but being in a dialogue would be good.
I posted a comment under one of the last Instagram Post, saying that I loved my 2020 Expert Pro but that we, owners, felt a bit orphans. And asked when we would see a new firmware upgrade. My question was insta-deleted !
Looks like they're only accepting dull and extatic compliments...
Devialet Expert 220 Pro - Atohm GT2 - Auralic Aries Mini
I typed a rant about not upgrading, not fixing bugs and so. Counted to ten and deleted my message.
I gave up on them a long time ago. They will never get another euro out of my wallet.
Still enjoying my Expert 200 though. (And praying that it keeps on working Wink)
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)